• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Professor Layton Mafia: Endgame - Mafia Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well... now the doctor needs to outWIFOM Elieson/Eye Gel to win. 1/3 we get it, 2/3 they get it.

image.jpeg

ENDGAME

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1R0woCmvTE

Emily, Chelmey and Luke were sitting on the sofa together, reading over the case files, when the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it," Emily said, standing. She waked through the hallway to the front door. She had just opened it when the two in the lounge heard a gasp. Emily ran back to the lounge, slamming the door and dragging the heavy coffee table towards it. The window smashed, and in climbed Descole's accomplice. There was no way they could escape.
Screams echoed through the street, but by the time the police arrived the perpetrators had left without a trace, their revenge finally complete.
Dear Zexy, you are the beautiful and illustrious Emily Layton.
tumblr_nbsl3t0J0L1qh8t5wo1_500.png

Emily says she doesn't want a pic of her here, so have some Foxy the Stompin' Vigilante
Mrs Layton said:
Claire is a liar. She wouldn't jump back to her own time. Energy doesn't work like that. She's probably a spy or something.
You are the sister to the beautiful host, and totally 100% canon wife to the good professor. You have two children together - Alfendi, the eldest, and Kat. You also have a clearly canon daughter-in-law in Lucy Baker, because she clearly married Al, yes. In the world of Layton, you're a hotshot mathematician whose superior intellect is very alluring to Hershel.
You probably have a doctorate. Even if you don't, who cares? You're too fantastic to be a vanilla. You are the Doctor. On odd nights, you may PM the host with a target, who will be protected from the Rogues' kill.
You are a Puzzler, and win when all the Rogues have been killed.
Zexy has been killed.
---
Dear Elementar, you are Inspector Chelmey, grumpy detective extraordinaire.
latest

Chelmey said:
People can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do.
You are the stereotypical grumpy Scotland Yard detective, with an equally stereotypical bumbling copper of an assistant. You are married to the lovely, oddly normal sister of the loud, macho Inspector Grosky, and you can be spotted in various honeymoon destinations during Azran Legacy. You consider yourself to be Hershel's rival, and there is something of a power battle between the two of you, though being the naïve gentleman that he is, Hershel has never noticed and considers you to be a good friend.
As a detective, you are, of course, the Detective. On even nights, you may PM the host with a target to find their true alignment. I can guarantee that you are sane.
Elementar has lost in endgame.
Dear jackatlasred, you are Luke Triton, ace assistant and gentleman-in-training.
zfPYCLZ.jpg

Luke said:
As you'd expect from a gentleman in training!
The son of Clark Triton, an old friend of the Professor's, you hail from the sleepy town of Misthallery. You are both the Professor's assistant and self-proclaimed apprentice, though your archaeology skills are lacking. You look up to and care for the Professor, who you see almost as a second father. You like to read and play the violin. For nine years old, you are stunningly quiet and polite, though you do have your moments.
You can talk to animals, but that really isn't much help in a Mafia game. You are a Vanilla. Your logic and vote are your only weapons.
jackatlasred has lost in endgame.
Dear Elieson, you are Descole, the dramatic rogue archaeologist.
img-thing

Descole said:
I am Jean Descole, a broken husk of a man. Let the world burn for all I care!
You are Professor Layton's long-lost brother, but after having your wife and daughter killed by Targent, led by your father, Bronev, you went on an insanity-driven quest for revenge that not even Hershel can stand in the way of. You are the main villain of the prequel trilogy. You are a master of disguise, but for some reason seem fond of dressing as women. Despite your insanity, you are very intelligent. You manipulated Randall throughout the events of Majora's Miracle Mask, and convinced the Professor that you were a sane archeologist, leading him on a merry dance during the events of Azran Legacy. You have the best theme of anyone in the game. Seriously, it's magnificent.
You are a member of the Rogues, and win when all of the Puzzlers are dead, or this is inevitable. You can talk with your partner here: https://discord.gg/hSP7Emw

Dear Eye Gel, you are Don Paolo, genius scientist and master of disguise.
tumblr_ldkt5ts4wV1qd4zoeo1_500.jpg

Paolo said:
Curse you, Layton!
You are Hershel Layton's self-professed nemesis, bearing a grudge for him as he stole your university sweetheart, Claire. You are better at disguise than Descole, both times only being discovered on technicalities. You have a pretty nifty flying machine, and you can create ingenious inventions like merry-go-rounds that chase after people and a flying Laytonmobile (similar to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang).
You are a member of the Rogues, and win when all of the Puzzlers are dead, or this is inevitable. You can talk with your partner here: https://discord.gg/hSP7Emw
Congratulations to our winners, Elieson and Eye Gel!

Questions:
Did you enjoy the game?
Did you like the Flavour?
Would you play more open setups in the future?
Would you listen to more Layton OST?

Oh well, I couldn't outWIFOM the scum. Congrats, scum!

I did enjoy the game despite the outcome. I liked Elie's strategy and believe that town!him would've suggested the same. In fact, it was because of this strategy that we could've locked the game into a win had Elementar claimed soon enough. I was actually trying to get to Elie's good side and show to Elementar that I thought he's the Cop and that I'm the Doc.

I got to play as the Doctor, which is generally a role I don't like having (I feel like protection is a bit too passive for my playstyle). Only got this role once before and it was not in Bulba. I guess I did successfully protect myself from being fearkilled N1. I picked Elementar N3, who I thought was Cop since D3. And in this WIFOM N5 I picked jack...

Thanks for hosting, Flop :)

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes to all! Open setups are underrated :)

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes. And I'm still so sorry for not claiming sooner. It's a learning curve, but at least I was generally towny, (like most other people in the game...)

I did like the flavour, and I could appreciate it even though I don't have much to do with Professor Layton at all.
Yes. I like the continuous guessing of who's who, and it's like a mystery within itself. It's another type of reading others I guess, and Zexy knew it well.
Yes. I like it.

Thanks to @Doctor Floptopus for hosting a really nice game, and I'm sorry it couldn't end in a town win. That being said...
Congrats to the mafia team, and well-played Elieson. Your fear tactics early on in that phase were good, and unfortunately, I couldn't claim while I was asleep. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom