• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Project leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh. I have such a good plan for Project:Locations. :D (If I get it, of course)

That is a good idea. I was just scrolling through the list of locations and noticed how many stubs there were. So, I want to create a rewards system to encourage people to contribute more.

No no. I don't mean like physical rewards. Talk about it on my talk page.

Checked if I'm able yet, Politoed?

Last edited:
Since I'm back and nobody else stepped up, I suppose it would only be natural for me to officially lead my baby project - Project Music.

What about Pokédex? It's a really important project with lots of specifications and stuff but, as a casual observer, it seems to me like a giant unorganized mess. There is no clear leader and the whole thing seems to have fallen to the wayside. In fact, the point of having such a project currently escapes me as the lack of organization means that nothing is really specifically handled by it anymore: all the Pokémon-themed updates are handled by the community at large now. On top of that, the project page hasn't been updated since before Platinum. I asked a question there but didn't know where to

The idea proposed in this thread is great and I think few projects could use it more than Pokédex. (Just don't think I want the job, these are merely observations.)

I know it's not a top-lvel project, but I'd be willing to lead Project Walkthroughs. User142 hasn't done anything since...well, 2007.

What about Pokédex? It's a really important project with lots of specifications and stuff but, as a casual observer, it seems to me like a giant unorganized mess. There is no clear leader and the whole thing seems to have fallen to the wayside. In fact, the point of having such a project currently escapes me as the lack of organization means that nothing is really specifically handled by it anymore: all the Pokémon-themed updates are handled by the community at large now. On top of that, the project page hasn't been updated since before Platinum. I asked a question there but didn't know where to

The idea proposed in this thread is great and I think few projects could use it more than Pokédex. (Just don't think I want the job, these are merely observations.)

Hrm. Agreed, I guess. Anyone wanna step up to the plate?

I know it's not a top-lvel project, but I'd be willing to lead Project Walkthroughs. User142 hasn't done anything since...well, 2007.

Sounds good by me. However, show me what you can do before I promote you officially.

Well...if you look at the Emerald Walkthrough, you'll see I've written most of it myself. I don't know much about games, but I do know someone who does (and refuses to register himself here), plus I've got some great ideas for the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom