• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Project leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like what Archaic said. if EB sees that someone isnt doing their job, barring a group discussion and conclusion, they get the boot. it would make it pretty simple. if a non-EB members shows concern over an inactive leader, they can bring it to the EBs attention.

Yeah, this.

Speaking of Project Fandom, I'd like
to lead it. I could get a MoS in the works... The project has real potential...

Ok, well for a start I'm going to ask you to send me (via PM or bulbamail, I don't care which) a short CV outlining why you should lead the Project, like we did for the Games leadership. We'll take a look at this and over your contributions and get back to you at some stage.

This list is out of date
Here is the list from Bulbapedia: Project Leaders

nuva-kal - Leader, Project TCG
Kenji-girl - Leader, Project Anime
CoolPikachu! - Leader, Project Manga
RexRacer - Leader, Project BerryDex
ArcToraphim - Leader, Project Shipping
Clarky13 - Leader, Project Locations and Project CharacterDex
Jioruji Derako - Leader, Project Moves and Abilities
Umeko - Leader, Project Games, Project Battrio, and Project Music
electAbuzzzz - Leader, Project Globe
UltimateSephiroth - Leader, Project SpriteDex
Virtual-Z - Leader, Project Merchandise
$aturn¥oshi - Leader, Project Fandom
Werdnae - co-Leader, Project Sidegames
KCorp4000 - Leader, Project Walkthroughs
Jo The Marten - co-Leader, Project Sidegames
SnorlaxMonster - Leader, Project GlitchDex

No Leader
Note: the following list does not include subprojects of Projects that do have a Leader.
Project ItemDex
Project Pokédex
Project TFG

To ask to be a project leader, we still only have to post here right? Also, I think Virtual-Z isn't Project Merchandise leader any more.

I want to be the Project Anime leader! I am very active in that section, I am obsessed with the anime, so I will be perfect for the job! Oh please, oh please!

All I want for christmas is to be a Project leader for Bulbapedia, a Project leader, a Project leader!

I want to be the Project Anime leader! I am very active in that section, I am obsessed with the anime, so I will be perfect for the job! Oh please, oh please!

All I want for christmas is to be a Project leader for Bulbapedia, a Project leader, a Project leader!
Could I ask what your username is on Bulbapedia? We can't even consider you unless we know that.

I'd like to be the Project Pokedex leader, seeing as that project hasn't got a leader yet. And by the way, my username on Bulbapedia is Don't Hug Lucario!.

I'd like to be the Project Pokedex leader, seeing as that project hasn't got a leader yet. And by the way, my username on Bulbapedia is Don't Hug Lucario!.

As Project Pokedex is central to the entire wiki, the project is too important for a leader. It is overseen by the Editorial Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom