• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Project leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the problems with the edit posting is over, I'm guessing that the "massive overhaul of projects" will begin. I would like to become the Project Leader for Project Locations and its sub-projects, Project Cities and Towns and Project Routes. I know that the project has fallen a bit by the wayside over the past few years and I would really like to help that project to grow and flourish again. Thanks!

Now that the problems with the edit posting is over, I'm guessing that the "massive overhaul of projects" will begin. I would like to become the Project Leader for Project Locations and its sub-projects, Project Cities and Towns and Project Routes. I know that the project has fallen a bit by the wayside over the past few years and I would really like to help that project to grow and flourish again. Thanks!

The new version of projects will not have project leaders in order to avoid the issue of project leaders becoming inactive. This is what project pages will look like under the new system.

As the Project Leader position is formally retired, this thread will be closed.

I would also like to extend a big thank you to all former Project Leaders for the great work they all did during their time as Project Leaders!

THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom