• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Project Mew

Those random dude and random girl are most likely involved with Project Mew one way or the other (The girl most likely will be more so than the dude here), since if the dude isn't, it might be a project leader for the Crown Tundra arc, which also most likely means no Peony or Peonia.

“Project Mew” huh?

1619177013621.jpeg

I just hope none of Ash’s Pokémon miss out here, I know the initial shot of him at Oak’s didn’t show Infernape and it later appeared in the trailer - so that’s a good sign, and I doubt they’d pass up the usual “Ash has a lot of Tauros” and “Muk likes to hug” gags which even Best Wishes and Sun and Moon found time for... I’m just worried Kingler won’t appear.

Also, I know the focus will be on Gary but they should just let Tracy appear and say hi.

I just hope none of Ash’s Pokémon miss out here, I know the initial shot of him at Oak’s didn’t show Infernape and it later appeared in the trailer - so that’s a good sign, and I doubt they’d pass up the usual “Ash has a lot of Tauros” and “Muk likes to hug” gags which even Best Wishes and Sun and Moon found time for... I’m just worried Kingler won’t appear.

Also, I know the focus will be on Gary but they should just let Tracy appear and say hi.

tbh, the rest of his Pokemon are most likely out of shot. Bulbasaur is also there, but is not even visible at first time watching because he is right behind Ash. You can only make out its bulb.

Infernape fleeing the lab to look for Moltres, which just so happens to be related to Gary's goal, is forced as hell. They need to come up with better reasons for reserves to come back.

I think they should have left Mew out of Crown Tundra, too. That place has five new legendaries and three new forms. Mew's plot isn't going to be resolved any time soon, either.

Usually I'd be more cautious/suspicious...
But seeing Satoshi interacting with his reserves, and using Goukazaru....
Now, I'm really interested on this 'Arc'.

I'll prepare myself for it.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom