• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

proper intro

escolopendror

You can shout me down, but I don't wanna hear it!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
Hello! I'm Kheilos and I'm new here :D
I've been lurking in the bulbagarden forums for a while now and I was brave enough to make an account here hehe
I'm not a native english speaker but I love to practise every time I can :,) I've been playing Pokémon (and other Nintendo games) practically forever
I also really like drawing :D I will make an art thread soon so you can see my fanart (I mainly draw Pokémon and Cookie Run art!)
I'm new at forums too so I hope I'm doing this intro thread thing correctly

(Edit: aaah hell does anyone know how to deactivate emojis??? every time i try to make a smily face it changes into an emoji)

welcome to the forums Kheilos! I lurked a lot before I joined too hahah. Nice to meet you!

Always excited to see more artists around here; feel free to check out The Art Gallery whenever you want to share! Your avatar is really cool already, I love the vibrant colors and the way you do your lineart. Looking forward to seeing your work :bulbaLove:

(Edit: aaah hell does anyone know how to deactivate emojis??? every time i try to make a smily face it changes into an emoji)
You can prevent emojis and such from going through by putting them between [plain] tags! For example typing [plain]:D[/plain] will just become :D.

Hope you enjoy your time here — if you have any questions about the forums or find that you need help with anything, feel free to reach out to us anytime ^^

welcome to the forums Kheilos! I lurked a lot before I joined too hahah. Nice to meet you!

Always excited to see more artists around here; feel free to check out The Art Gallery whenever you want to share! Your avatar is really cool already, I love the vibrant colors and the way you do your lineart. Looking forward to seeing your work :bulbaLove:

You can prevent emojis and such from going through by putting them between [plain] tags! For example typing [plain]:D[/plain] will just become :D.

Hope you enjoy your time here — if you have any questions about the forums or find that you need help with anything, feel free to reach out to us anytime ^^
Hi!! I already started my art thread for any curious people who would want to check my drawings :D
Also thank you for the emoji help! I will ask any questions if I have more problems in the future ^^
(also thanks as well for the compliment! it's great to see people enjoy the way I draw<3)

welcome welcome! what do you like the most about pokémon? (seconding oki i like your avatar!!)
Probably the worldbuilding! All Pokémon regions feel so real, full of people with their own lives... They're all so pretty and all their quirks and cultures (like myths, starter pokémon and regional forms) make them feel like real countries. I may be biased but Paldea is def my favourite! (It's so spanish I can't believe it was designed by japanese people...)
I also really like the character design, both trainers and Pokémon alike. Their designs inspire me a lot :D
(btw thank you!! :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: i think it was perfect for my bulbagarden account since quaquaval was my scarlet starter ^^)

Welcome to the forums Kheilos! I hope you enjoy your time here! That is a very cool name :D

Hello Kheilos and welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you here! What other Nintendo games do you play beside Pokémon?

Hope to see ya around!
Huge fan of the Animal Crossing and Mario series! They've been accompanying me my whole life. And Splatoon, I only buy the stupid 20€ subscription in order to play the funny cephalopod game.
Technically not Nintendo but I'm also very fond of Level-5 games (Inazuma Eleven, Professor Layton and Fantasy Life!! Hype for their new entries!!)

Welcome!! ^^ I really love the worldbuilding, especially in later games too!! They learned a lot, it's so fun.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom