• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pseudo Birthday

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score

So it's finally October 1st, 2019. Do you know what that means? It's the fourth anniversary of me coming out of the closet, also known as the day I started identifying as a transgirl. I do legitimately consider it my birthday in a sense, the word pseudo is far from being entirely accurate; I just like the word pseudo."Naya-chan, what exactly happened on that day? I bet it's so interesting and explains a lot about your mysterious backstory!" Unfortunately for you, curious party, this is to remain a mystery to the public forever. But needless to say, it's a very important day for me. Coincidentally, I also go to transgender support group today. I'll be sure to tell them about that. I don't know if I wanna go out to eat with some of them after or if I would rather just go home and get baked. Regardless, I definitely plan on eating some nice food today. Maybe I'll even buy overpriced Panera Bread food.

not only that, but recently I had two therapists I know send in letters in support of me getting bottom surgery (no, not surgery on my butt, but surgery on....uh....well, you know). Which surgery specifically am I getting? That's for me to know and for you people to never find out, unless, of course, you're one of the few people I told. I also may have specified what surgery I'm getting down there somewhere on this forum...whatever. I also talked to the people that handle my prescriptions and they said insurance completely covers estrogen injections and progesterone, and that I can expect those to be shipped soon. That's really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really awesome news, because I've been trying to get those for a while. Estrogen injections are supposed to further feminize the entire body due to it distributing estrogen more effectively than estrogen tablets, whereas progesterone is supposed to do....other, more specific things. >///>

to celebrate the occasion, as well as for the October theme, I put up a fresh new Lily Hoshikawa avatar. She's a transgirl from Zombieland Saga, and....now that I think about it, probably isn't very fresh, being a zombie and all....hmm.

Well, that's all I have to say. I'll probably use this blog to update on any events relating to this that occur soon. All of this is really gr8 for me, even if it does admittedly make me feel significantly awkward talking about it in public. Be mean to me, and I'll beat you up.

gm2wtzZ.gif

Last edited:
Already said it before, but happy anniversary of coming out, Naya-chan~ !

I hope things will go gr8... or rather better than how things seem to be right now~

hugs tightly and gives you bouquet with the trans flag colors

so nobody besides the usual three who react to my blogs cares about any of this, apparently. You know, I should have expected this from cis people. Because I make everyone feel so awkward when I talk about this stuff. Or could it be that I talk about it too often? What do you want me to do, I struggle to find things to post about, am I not supposed to talk about the thing that literally consumes my entire life? Whatever. I let myself get mad about it. I just had to get this out of my system. That is all.

so nobody besides the usual three who react to my blogs cares about any of this, apparently. You know, I should have expected this from cis people. Because I make everyone feel so awkward when I talk about this stuff. Or could it be that I talk about it too often? What do you want me to do, I struggle to find things to post about, am I not supposed to talk about the thing that literally consumes my entire life? Whatever. I let myself get mad about it. I just had to get this out of my system. That is all.
what? i just didn't reply until now because you made this blog when i was asleep and i don't check bulbablogs everyday. and there isn't anyone wrong with people being cisgender. and cisgender people can support people who are transgender. regardless, hope it was a good day for your coming out anniversary.

what? i just didn't reply until now because you made this blog when i was asleep and i don't check bulbablogs everyday. and there isn't anyone wrong with people being cisgender. and cisgender people can support people who are transgender. regardless, hope it was a good day for your coming out anniversary.
I assumed everyone saw it because I mention everyone from RM for a notification.

I mean, other people can post here too, but it often ends up being mostly RM people

and it's been a long time since I posted it

but I guess it's possible I could have been being paranoid again

as far as comments about your actual post, I never said there was anyfin wrong with being cisgender. Just that a large portion of cisgender people tend to get awkward around transgender related topics, especially ones involving hormonal or surgical or other medical stuff. And know nothing about us. So don't act like I don't have a reason to be skeptical of people. As for the rest of your post, if you're being genuine about that...thanks.

Last edited:
I hope it's not inappropriately late to hope it went well, mostly! That all sounds wonderful, happy anniversary of coming out!
Even though I'm a week late.
I blame not being a regular blog-reader

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom