• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Pseudo Legendary Showdown!

Metagross because steel type is my favorite type and it's mega is arguably or of the best steel types to the game.

Hydreigon, because it is one of my favourite Dragon-Types. I love everything about this pokemon, especially it's typing and design. I had one on my team in White as well, so that is another reason why I love this thing so much.
I can't deny though, Metagross is badass as hell, so it comes in really close second.

EDIT: I've also fell in love with Tyranitar thanks to my Ultra Moon playthrough. Consider it one of my favourite Pseudos now as well.

Last edited:
Definitely Metagross. Sorry Goodra, I do like you a lot and your sole anime representation has you as a real sweetheart, but you'll have to be content with second place.

This would be my list from best to worst (not taking mega evolution in account)
1. Garchomp
2. Tyranitar
3. Dragonite
4. Salamence
5. Hydreigon
6. Goodra
7. Metagross

Garchomp has the highest speed out of them having 102 speed. It's actually pretty good because it outspeed the mass amount of the 100 base speed pokemon. It also has good overall good and good attack. The only bad stat is has is special attack which it doesn't need. Rough skin is a useful ability to punish physical attacker, with a rocky helmet it can troll a lot of physical attackers. Moveset wise, it is a good stealth rock setter and i can use dragon tail for utility. It has swords dance if you want to sweep, stone edge hits a few flying types like zapdos and togekiss. Fire blast nails steel type that's not weak to ground like ferrothorn and skarmory. It can even run a mix set with draco meteor, earthquake, fire blast and stealth rock/stone edge. The main thing about garchomp is that is so versitile. Having a tank set, scarf set, sweeper set, mix set, and a suicide lead. Typing wise, it has one of the best typing. It has 3 weakness, which is the least out of all the pseudo legendary with goodra. It has 3 useful resists and 1 immunity.

Salamence, it looks cool yet simple at the same time. I really dislike its Mega, though, not just because it is overpowered, but also because its wing design is off-putting.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom