• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Final Chapter Up!) (TEEN)

Read chapters 25-28. Man everything is on stakes. Lucifer is just horrible. I want Django to wipe that grin off his face. I am really glad that Kain has also joined the group to witness. These chapters were so action packed...good job. Now I cant wait to see what happens next!!!

@WindBlast; Believe me, this is just the tip of the iceberg for Lucifer. His psychotic insanity/rage knows no bounds. Though he obviously has the power to back it up. Though I'd like to know what you think of his physical appearance, as it took me forever to think of a design worthy for him. Very fitting for someone like him, right?

Anyway, just two more chapters and you'll have completed Number Hunters. Then it's on to Chaos Control. Hopefully by then I'll have the next chapter (chapter 23) up and running (I have been waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too lazy lately). Until then.

Oh la la!!!!! Lucifer actually ran away before he got struck? Cool. I like this guy. He is so smart. Why take a sword to the face if you can simply teleport your smart ass away? Lol
The duel was so much intense. I have said that before, but i will say it again..i really like how you make Django use the ace monsters of past YGO protagonists. It was really refreshing seeing Junk warrior. All in all I really liked the final chapters especially the very last line of chapter 30. Poetic :3
In regards to Lucifer, well this guy is my favorite male character now xd i really liked the way to described his physical appearance. He menacing psychotic. The design fits him greatly. I especially liked the bit about his heterochromatic eyes mainly because I too have a slight heterochromia xd ( one eye is green and the other is a lighter shade of green, nothing special like Lucifers dual colors lol).
Yay, now I will be moving to season 2. Good job, friend.
@CynthiaLover;

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom