• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Psycho's Excellent Sprite Shop

Lil' Psycho.

Where the miis are at.
Reaction score
Ever wanted a blue Cyndaquil? Ever wanter a Charizard/Rhydon mix? Well, now you can get what you want, FREE of charge(except give me credit). All you need to do is give me a request and give me 4-7 days to make your order, be SPECIFIC if you want a pokemon with different formes, I will ask ONCE and if it isn't the right one I will not redo anything.

Heres my work:
Recolor:
y.jpg

Sprite Mixes
Lucario.jpg

sachirisu.jpg

pachirisu.jpg

sachirisu-3.jpg

Thank you,

Psychopath.

...You really shouldn't save sprites as JPGs. It really messes with the quality of the sprite. >_>

Just some advice..

Yes. PNGs are better. I made that mistake once...
I LOVE the 1rst splice. It's really unique.

Anyways, could I have a Donphan and a Tropius splice? Thanks in advance. Doesn't have to be quick, take as long as you need.
Good luck.

Yodester: I had some free time so here ya go.
c.png

If you want it more Donphan just tell me and ill redo it.
Tina: Advice is always welcome. Thanks.

Woah, that turned out great! AND you saved it a PNG, right? Cool! Thanks, it's really good!

Last edited:
I was wondering if you could do a red coloured Torterra. I have a pretty good idea of what it should look like. If you look at youtube video and pause it at 1:50 that should give you a pretty good idea of how I would want it. Except that I would want the brown to be a tad darker if that's possible. Thank you for your time!

Thank you very much!

That's a fantastic recolour (exactly what I wanted) and I will consider using it as my avatar in a few weeks time. Of course you will be credited in my signature for the artwork :)

Sorry to bump this but could you re-upload the red torterra for me? If you are still active that is...

I deleted it... just give me some time and I'll redo it.

I deleted it... just give me some time and I'll redo it.
Well thank you very much, frankly I didn't expect you to have to redo it from scratch. So if it's too much of a hassle please don't bother, but I would absolutely appreciate it. I plan to use a red Torterra for my next avatar and I really liked your version. Cheers for offering to redo the whole thing!

I will upload it ASAP. It may be slightly different since I haven't seen it in a while, after I do I will ask for this thread to be deleted since I work for King Moises now.

EDITUM:
23.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom