• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Pt] How long does it take you to go through the Distortion World?

How long does it take you to go through the Distortion World?

• Total voters
I didn't time myself, so I'm not sure how long it took me. I'd assume somewhere from half an hour to an hour.

I'm thinking it was around 2 hours. Distortion was awesome and worth taking it slow.

. . . that and I was following a YouTube video walkthrough at the same time. *guilty . . . is a cheat* But you gotta admit that it was worth it.

it only took me about 20 minutes to get to Giratina. now catchin him is a different story lol.

*remembering that my friend catch every of his Pokémon in Poké-Balls (no Great or Ultra) and used up all 999 to catch Ginatina... he restarts the game afterwards lol*

Three hours, lol. First time, I forgot to save before I battled Cyrus, and lost. It took me another hour, and then I finally completed it.

uh it took me about an hour but I had a friend round and he said to go on youtube to see how to do it then it was a lot easier :)

uh it took me about an hour but I had a friend round and he said to go on youtube to see how to do it then it was a lot easier :)

It's not that hard to realize Marriland has one.

Frankly, once I got to Cyrus after about fifteen-twenty minutes, I shut off the game to explore some more.

Around 10 minutes, then again, I watched 10+ videos on it first.

i was lucky, i caught giritina on my first ball and it was unstatused and had 1/3 health.

Around...maybe 2-3 hours. I voted for "3" hours to be safe, though. Oo; I got lost, I was pretty shocked at where I was, got stuck on the puzzles, went the wrong way around 4 times, and spent an agonizing hour-long battle against Cyrus (I'm serious, an hour), trying to keep my Pokemon alive as he ruthlessly slaughtered them one by one (curse you, Gyarados, curse you).

After I got defeated, I was frightened out of my wits, and was too afraid to leave the Pokemon Center for a bit. Then I pulled myself together and re-entered the Distortion World (got lost in Mt. Coronet twice, eheh...) By a pure miracle, I scored 3 critical hits on Cyrus and knocked his Pokemon out. Unable to take it anymore, I tossed the Master Ball I recieved from Cyrus over at Giratina. Boom, it was over.

...did I mention I like to get into the mind of the character, who is a 10-12 year old boy and SHOULD be frightened like this? xD;

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom