• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PU is now an official tier

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score

if you don't know, pu's basically nu, but even shittier. It's been a fairly popular but unofficial smogon tier for a while nyow. The fact that it's now the real deal simply fills my heart with rainbows, because half the shit I fangirl over is trapped in this dark abyss.

in case you're curious to see where your favorite low-tier trash falls in this meta, here's a community made list regarding those opinions

Vigoroth rocking the top of a tier is cool... even if it's the bottom of the barrel tier :|

stunfisk in a-rank yeahhhhhhh

swalot is....actually on a viability list for the first time since probably 2007. And it's not even e-rank. Um, I'll take what I can get lol.

May I ask, what does PU stand for?

I saw it on showdown! Today but had never seen it before. I dont play a lot of showdown

May I ask, what does PU stand for?

Pretty sure it's a joke on the phrase "pee-eww", as in the Pokemon stink they are so bad.

I'm pretty sure it stands for "poorly used".

If it meant that they would label it as such on their forum like the other tiers are labelled OverUsed, UnderUsed, RarelyUsed. But they don't, they just have it as PU.

Zeb said:
If it meant that they would label it as such on their forum like the other tiers are labelled OverUsed, UnderUsed, RarelyUsed. But they don't, they just have it as PU.

Okay then lol.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom