• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Public chat(Btw this used to be my 2nd blog one)

Do you want me to have a second blog?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
For every member of bulbapedia who has viewed or saw me post a blog, that one is not getting replies. So my question to you guys is, DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A SECOND BLOG THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL RESPOND ON, OR DO YOU WANT ME TO TRY TO GET AT LEAST 10 OR MORE REPLIES ON MY CURRENT ONE? let me know by voting on the poll at the top of your screen, the choice with the highest votes wins and will make my decision with that.

Now everyone, you may be like: "How does he have a decision already?!", well it only took 2 votes plus the tie breaker. It is official that..........I will.........BE MAKING A NEW BLOG! so if you are a person who knows me who voted, Spread the word that I will be making a new blog that everyone can participate in! THIS BLOG IS FOR EVERYONE IN THE BULBAPEDIA COMMUNITY TO HAVE FUN AND WILL AT TIMES HAVE SPECIAL OCCASIONS LIKE ON HALLOWEEN! ON THE 29th 2 days before halloween 3 weeks from now... THERE WILL BE A EVENT I CALL MAROWAKEEN! THIS WILL BE AN EVENT WE TALK ABOUT and MAKE UP POKEMON GHOST STORIES, AS WELL AS OTHER POKEOWEEN ACTIVITIES! I will also have a blog so you guys can keep up to date on other special occasions. Well That has been King kabuto bye.

So for those people who wanted me to continue my current blog, I am going to have that one too, the reason I wanted to start a new one is because people were not responding with stuff like: I don't need help, but thanks or I really need help on this one pokemon game, can you please help me. it is ok if you say you don't need help, I will not be mad if you say you don't need help. I will get upset if you say you don't need help in a disrespectful way like: OF COARSE I DON'T NEED HELP STUPID! or DUH DO YOU THINK I'M AN IDIOT?!. but yeah just wanted to give you guys an update in case you were scared that I would not keep my very first blog and expect the new to be posted in the next week, just scroll down on the first page of blogs until you find the one that says :the decision, then click on it and read through so you know what the new blog is going to be in case you have not read it from before when I posted it. so bye!- your boy, KabutopsStudys aka king kabuto.

yes. zubat evolves at level 22 into golbat and into crobat with high friendship. I got one in pokemon sapphire but I didn't do it legit! I would say that the 2 hard parts of sapphire were the kyogre battle and the elite four. want to know how long I took to catch kyogre?

Hate to interrupt this, but I am glad to see my friend hard at work on his blogging. Good for you.
Come check out My Pokemon Y Beauty Run, still ongoing.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom