• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pun me not! Guess the above pokemon.

Reaction score
Pun me not!
Guess the above Pokemon.​

The rules of this game are simple. You post a Pokemon related pun, riddle, joke, anime/game/tcg/manga reference, pokedex entry, whatever you want. Don't make it overly cryptic, but don't make it easy. Be creative, or imaginative.

The next person guesses the above poster's Pokemon, and then posts one of their own.

If someone guesses wrong, feel free to quote them and repost your riddle again.

For example: (Going to use names of existing posters here for an example)

Maniacal Engineer
------
Pikachu?

Which Pokemon is Black and White but never at the same time?
------

Enzap
------
Zebstrika

This Pokemon is believed to bring happiness to those that see it.
------

ScarletSky
------
Ho-oh

This Pokemon never learned to avoid Draco Meteor
------

Maniacal Engineer
------
That's easy. Piplup.

Enzap said:
Zebstrika
Good guess, but no.

------

Obviously those three are more imaginative than that, but that just gives you an idea. You don't have to repeat the incorrect riddle. It's up to you.

New Rule as of 10th June: If you get ninja'd (It has happened to every regular, don't worry), please edit your post to attempt to answer the ninjaer's riddle.

Suggestion: If someone guesses your riddle correctly, consider giving their post a like.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything i forgot to mention, feel free to ask.

I'll start with

Last edited:
That depends. What angle are you going with? The crustacean angle would lead ME to believe Crawdaunt, but the ink angle could lead ME to believe Octillery or Inkay.

Also, I've got the correct answer for you @Shiny Metagross; Probopass. Don't know why I didn't think of it the first time around...

Weak to one of its types, immune to the other...not a Mega Evolution.

Stunfisk

This Pokémon has three heads, but they are of one mind.

That one may be a tad easy...

Hydreigon

Even though I am an evolved pokemon my base stat total doesn't change from my previous form but it doesn't matter because I'm awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom