• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Contest Pure Ice Type Battle!

Which is the best pure ice type?

• Snowy Castform

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Snorunt/Glalie/Mega Glalie

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanniluxe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regice

• Glaceon

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Cubchoo/Beartic

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Cryogonal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bergmite/Avalugg

• Total voters
Ehehehehe...
Reaction score
Which Pure Ice Pokémon do you like the best? Which has the best design, and which would win in a fight?

First is a temporary ice type, one only brought on by weather- Snowy Castform!

Second is a little Eskimo Pokémon which is very cute- Snorunt!

Third is a deadly scary ball of ice and its mega evolution- Glalie and Mega Glalie!

Fourth is the only legendary Pokémon of the bunch- Regice!

Fifth, one of the cutest Eeveelutions and the only one that's an ice type- Glaceon!

Sixth, we have three Pokémon grouped together because they're an evolutionary line and they all look the same- Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe!

Another, much less edible evolutionary line, and much more likely to eat your face- Cubchoo and Beartic!

How about a massive floating snowflake face in the form of Cryogonal?

And finally, the most recent additions, the iceberg Pokémon, Bergmite and Avalugg!

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
My favorite of these is Glaceon, my 2nd favorite Eeveelution. Design wise it's adorable and strength wise it's great imo. I had one on my W2 team and she was awesome.

Not sure who'd win in a battle though. I'd only guess Regice since it's a legendary and can learn SE rock and fighting-type moves.

*Mreow* "what did I do?"
Reaction score
Easily, Glaceon, it's also my most favorite Eeveelution - have lots of great experiences using Glaceon. Learns lots of attacks I really love, I also like the cold as oppose to the heat.

I like turtles
Reaction score
Call me a newbie, but I love the Bergmite line. It easily takes top spot for me.

Formerly GTT
Reaction score
Glaceon easily takes the top spot here. Runners-up are Cubchoo, Bergmite, and Regice.

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Glaceon is elegant and hits hard thanks to its Special Attack, so I'll vote for it.

Sulfuric Shell
Reaction score
Quite annoyed that I cannot change my option. :/

Originally I selected Snowy Castform, however, I'd like to change my vote to Bergmite/Avalugg. While I'm lukewarm on Avalugg, omething about Bergmite's design really struck a chord with me recently, and it is now my favorite Ice type.