• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Purrloin or Lillipup?

はりそん

Formerly koolhk^_^
Reaction score
Choroneko.png

Yorterri.png

Both are cute and I could imagine having either one on my team.
I don't know which one I like more but I must admit, I love Purrloin's Pokedex entry^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Choroneko or Yorterrie?

awwww. :3 those both are so cute.

I really hope Yorterrie will have a bad-ass evo, so I say Yorterrie.
I like the cat-thing too, tho.

Choroneko seems more unique considering it breaks the mold of Normal-type cats, but Yorterrie is so cute! I can't choose- probably Yorterrie.

I love Yorkies and I love kitties.. i can't decide

Poll please. Anyway, my vote goes to the dog Yorterrie. Dogs are more lovable, and his abilities are befit of a puppy (active = Vital Spirit, likes to fetch things = Pickup). Maybe he will be called Yorterrier in English.

I'm both a cat and a dog lover so I can't choose. Both are cute and I think both will have bada** evolutions.

Choroneko, no doubt about it.

It has broken the cat 'trend' by having a different typing (a cool one at that, evil cat stereotype exists) and I can't wait to see what the ability Acrobatic does. Also, if its evolution is panther based as rumoured then it gets even more bonus points from me.

Both are cool, but I gotta say that fluff thing on the dog's face looks weird... So it's the cat for me.

Choroneko! It's cute and I love cats! <3 Even though Yorterrie is adorable as well. :3

Choroneko is cuter in my opinion.

Both are equally cute imo. But I would choose Choroneko if I had too. Thank goodness they're not version exclusives!

Choroneko. It looks like a liger. I leik ligers.

Choroneko is slightly better than the other.

well they are both equally cute I must say
but I choose Choroneko and if the rumors of it becoming a pantherlike pokemon are true then man of man does that give Choroneko more points in my book

and it's very nice to have a cat based pokemon that isn't just a normal type :T

also anyone else find it funny that a black cat[[yes I know it's more purplish but hey]] like pokemon was revealed in October the month of Halloween :'D​

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom