• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Purrloin or Zorua

はりそん

Formerly koolhk^_^
Reaction score
I did a thread for Liepard and Zoroark so now its time for a Purrloin and Zorua one.
Which one do you like more?

509Choroneko.png

or

109px-570Zorua.png

Personally, whilst I like both I prefer Zorua^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Choroneko or Zorua

I choose Zorua because of its evolution and design. Purple really doesn't suit me.

I like both, but I prefer Choroneko. I like cats, and I love how it's a Dark type insted of the traditional Normal.

Zorua is rarer, and I enjoy its fox design more than Choroneko's cat design.

Zorua. I never took a liking to Choroneko. And besides, Zoroark looks badass.

Last edited:

I voted for Choroneko, because of its design. I also like the color purple.

I prefer zorua mostly for looks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Zorua. i really like its design, and I will actually try to use one on my team. Zorua is the best in battle too, as well as moves.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom