• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups PWT -World Leaders Tournament: Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A Scrafty?" Freya wondered, "Against a well known Fighting Type Gym Leader? This boy's either incredibly stupid, or just been put into a bad position." Freya pushed one of the glass gems in the side of her glasses to begin recording. Either way she'd at least be able to learn something about whoever wins. And who knew, Kestron could prove to be resourceful and turn things around.

Arya hadn't heard a whole lot about Korrina but she did know of the region that Kestron's opponent hailed from. It was definitely an interesting place, she thought...

She could hear Freya's statement and began quietly lamenting the fact that Korrina wasn't going to be her first round opponent instead. Arya's team held an advantage in types against a Fighting type Gym Leader when all was said and done. Of course, there was more to battles than this. "A Dark type's up first? Let's see what happens." she spoke.

(Uhh... I'm so, so sorry! I just can't reply frequently right now.. I will be able to reply more, somewhere in December.. So.. I'm not sure what to do.. What do you guys think?)

((It's fine, l and I should have more time around then too))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom