• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

QoL Improvements

Empoleon Master Trainer
Reaction score
I've never done in-game trades because most of them are bad.

Actually, I take that back, there may have been one I did in LGP for dex completion, but normally I don't ever do them. I value using Pokemon with my OT that I caught and raised myself so I have no interest in traded Pokemon other than for dex completion.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
I do in-game trades that have Pokemon not available to catch in my version of the game to bypass some of the version exclusive and trade evolution shenanigans.

Lovely
Reaction score
Did I mention autosort? Probably a thousand times by now.

But I really wish they include an autosort option for the PC. Around 500 pokemon is still a lot to organize manually even by groups. At least allow autosort by national dex order.