• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

QP's Hidden Ability Mart

QuantumPolagnus

Cipher Admin
Reaction score
I have all of the currently-available HA 'mons that can be bred (and some that can't - though those aren't necessarily for trade).

Ground rules:
  • I only trade for legitimate pokémon. I've taken the time and effort to catch mine legitimately, and I'd appreciate it if you would extend me the same courtesy.
  • All of the HA 'mons I have are in Gen VI, so I won't be trading any of these in previous Gens.
  • I'm not going to breed for IV's/Natures here, you can do that once you have the HA 'mon.
  • If you're looking for a Hidden Ability 'mon in a special ball, feel free to ask; I'll let you know if I can. This may cost a little extra, but we can negotiate that if necessary.
  • If you have an alternative offer than the standard ones I've listed, feel free to ask and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
Here is a link to a Google Docs spreadsheet of what I have.

Here's what I'm interested in trading for.
  • Female HA 'mons in special balls (if I don't already have one)
  • Event 'mons
  • Shinies

Last edited:
Hello QP! I think that we can help one another out! There are a few Pokémon I still don't have, but I'm presently looking for Amaura. I have many of the Pokémon that you're still looking for (I have a list in my closed shop available in my signature) so just pick whatever you'd like.

Hello, again, @that1chick! I think I remember trading with you, before, so it's good to see you again. Unfortunately, the link to your old shop appears to be broken.

*Edit: I found your shop after a little digging. Here's a link to it, if you want to fix your signature.

Either way, I'd be happy to trade you a HA Amaura for a HA Anorith. Also, I'd be up to trade a HA Tyrunt for a HA Mime Jr.

Last edited:
Hello, again, @that1chick! I think I remember trading with you, before, so it's good to see you again. Unfortunately, the link to your old shop appears to be broken.

*Edit: I found your shop after a little digging. Here's a link to it, if you want to fix your signature.

Either way, I'd be happy to trade you a HA Amaura for a HA Anorith. Also, I'd be up to trade a HA Tyrunt for a HA Mime Jr.

My apologies for the broken link and taking so long to reply. It took me a little while, but I located the two pokemon and I'll start breeding right away. They should be ready within an hour. I'll be around a lot the next two days so anytime you're free to trade I can arrange to get online to trade.

Roger that. I'm working on some computer issues for my wife, but I should be available most of tomorrow (fingers crossed). I'll get started with breeding your two as soon as I get the chance to get onto the game.

Hey, I am in the long process of collecting all the breedable hidden abilities, I am a long way from the goal, but I seem to have some of them on your list namely:

Weedle – Run away
Goldeen – Lightning rod
Saryu – Analytic
Tauros! – Sheer force
Snorlax – Gluttony
Sudowoodo – Rattled
Cranidos – Sheer force
Lillipup – Run away
Timburr – Iron Fist

If you want, I would like to trade them for HA Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Amaura, Tyrunt, Lileep, Anorith, Mudkip and Treecko

Hey I got turtwig, and skrelp. You can give me spritzee and the cupcake slurpuff.

Hi I'm looking for a HA Torchic and Froakie and Venipede, I can breed a HA Sentret, Lickitung and Exeggcute for them.

@Lord_Vedelslund I'd be happy to trade for the ones you mentioned. I'll start breeding the ones you asked for as soon as I get a chance.

@jackatlasred I just got a HA turtwig, but I'd be happy to trade for your skrelp. If you still want the other one, I'd be happy to trade for a special ball HA 'mon I don't already have, or a PP Up.

@seifer109 I just got a HA sentret, but I'd be happy to trade for the Lickitung and Exeggcute you offered. Of course, if you still want to trade for all three, I'd be happy to trade one for a special ball HA 'mon I don't already have, or a PP Up.

I should be finished with the breeding for these trades in a day or two. I'll send each of you a personal message once I have everything ready.

Hello. I am looking for a gale wings fletchling. I'll give a PP up for it.

Hey, sorry for so late of a reply. Do you still need that Fletchling? If you do, I'd be happy to trade it for the PP Up you've offered; just let me know if you're still interested.

Hey, sorry for so late of a reply. Do you still need that Fletchling? If you do, I'd be happy to trade it for the PP Up you've offered; just let me know if you're still interested.
Yes I'm still interested. Although I will not be available until noon today.
EDIT: I'm available now. Let's start the trade.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm sort of new to this sort of thing but
Is there a chance that I could acquire a HA Tyrunt from you? I can only offer 2 PP Ups, 3 PP Max or a couple of Leftovers at the moment, I apologise if that is too little.

Last edited:
A single PP Up is all I normally ask for a HA 'mon. Are you going to be available any time this evening (7pm CDT or later), or tomorrow?

Oops sorry, I was in out all Saturday and at Niagara Falls all Sunday and only came home much late so I was unable to see your message.

I'm not sure how frequent you come online either, but I'm sure I'll be free on weekdays this week only.

Hello!

I am interested in 2 pokemon - HA Lugia (Multiscale) and HA Ho-Oh (Regenerator). I went through your google spreadsheet and Lugia and Ho-Oh were colored green, so I guess you got them?

Here is what I can offer -
Event mons (including Legit Hoopa and Volcanion, Shiny Diancie etc)
Leftovers
PP ups and PP Maxes
Rocky Helmet
Expert Belt

Please let me know if you are okay with this and if so what you would like in return for the 2 Pokemon!
Thank you.

Oops sorry, I was in out all Saturday and at Niagara Falls all Sunday and only came home much late so I was unable to see your message.

I'm not sure how frequent you come online either, but I'm sure I'll be free on weekdays this week only.

Hey, sorry, I've been so obsessed with Pokemon GO of late that I've been neglecting the main games and this forum (I'm super excited for the release of SM, though). I'll be available tomorrow evening, though - will around 7pm CDT work for you?

Hello!

I am interested in 2 pokemon - HA Lugia (Multiscale) and HA Ho-Oh (Regenerator). I went through your google spreadsheet and Lugia and Ho-Oh were colored green, so I guess you got them?

I do happen to have an extra of each of those that I obtained, myself, so they're legit and non-cloned. I'd be happy to trade the two of them for the Diancie and Volcanion you mentioned, so long as they are legit.

Hey, sorry, I've been so obsessed with Pokemon GO of late that I've been neglecting the main games and this forum (I'm super excited for the release of SM, though). I'll be available tomorrow evening, though - will around 7pm CDT work for you?

I do happen to have an extra of each of those that I obtained, myself, so they're legit and non-cloned. I'd be happy to trade the two of them for the Diancie and Volcanion you mentioned, so long as they are legit.

That's awesome. I have 2 legit Diancies. A shiny and a regular. Which one would you like?
As for Volcanion, I have normal legit one obtained from the event.
Both Diancie and Volcanion are legit as I have used them in online battles too. Both of them obviously have the Kalos Pentagon mark.

So, can we decide on a time? As you mentioned in the other post for another member, 7pm CDT for me would be 5:30am in the morning. My timing is IST so that would be very inconvenient. Can you please tell me a suitable time considering our both time zones?

I'm unfamiliar with American time zones (I'm on holiday in Canada from the UK) but I think I'll be on a car journey to New York City tomorrow from Ontario from about 12pm and I don't know when I'll have WiFi but I know I'll have WiFi again from Monday till the 17th, then from the 19th I'll be back in England where I'll have my normal sleep schedule (as in I don't sleep) so I'll be free from Monday onwards hopefully.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom