• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Quagsire vs. Whiscash vs. Seismitoad

Zhwoobatte

NO MORE PANCAKES
Reaction score
IT'S THE BATTLE OF THE POKEMON THAT WOULD NORMALLY BE WEAK TO ELECTRIC BUT THEY'RE NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE A SECONDARY TYPING THAT'S IMMUNE TO ELECTRIC-TYPE ATTACKS SO THEY'RE PRETTY EVENLY MATCHED AGAINST AN ELECTRIC/FLYING TYPE!!!!!

*breath*

So;

Which looks the best?
Which has the best stats?
Which has the most badass pokedex entry?
Which do you prefer?
Which is best overall?

I personally like Whishcash, with that mustache of his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Quagsire vs. Whishcash vs. Seismitoad

Easily Whiscash.
It learns Dragon Dance.

Quaksire makes an excellent tank of itself with Cures, but...
He can't stay in forever, therefore he can't take hits forever.
Same goes for Whiscash too, but...
Dragon dance. End of story.

The frog, however, loses.
I thought it was cool at first,
but he's not that special case.
And no access to Ice Punch OR Ice Beam is a major drawback...

Which looks the best? Seismitoad.
Which has the best stats? I don't check those.
Which has the most badass pokedex entry? I actually like them all.
Which do you prefer? Seismitoad.
Which is best overall? Seismitoad.

Quagsire as it's the only one I used.

Quagsire. It's a swamp monster thing.... but it's friendly!

I really like Quagsire, look at it's derpy face :D

Whiscash and Seismotoad are ok too (and I really love that name, Seismotoad), but Quagsire wins for me.

Seismitoad wins for me. He is packed with physical AND special attack, giving him good use of both Earthquake and Surf.

I thought Seisimtoad with have the least votes. D8 Turns out he got the most.

I like Wishcash better, but Seismitoad is cool too. D: I'll go ahead and say I like Seisitoad more because of his adorable prevo. D8 Plus even though he's kinda creepy, he's kinda cute too. Seisimtoad has my vote tonight!

Last edited:

Quagsire, since I like its quirky smile. Not to mentioned it helped me kick butt on Colosseum. And the fact that it can have Water Absorb.

What? No Swampert? Hes a water/Ground too. :< Oh, well. Anyway I vote for Seisimtoad. I don't know why, but hes the only water/ground pokemon in list I care about. Extra points for having a very cute pre evo :]

I voted for Seismitoad because it's really the only one (of the three) that I used. Even though I love Whiscash, it just doesn't work for me when there are much better water Pokemon in the Hoenn region. I was never really fond of Quagsire, so that has to be dead last.

Which looks the best?- Quagsire, he's happy because he finally has arms of his own!
Which has the best stats?- Seismitoad.
Which has the most badass pokedex entry?- Quagsire. It describes him as as a carefree kind of guy, a quality I hold in high regard.
Which do you prefer?- I'd say Seismitoad because he's more useful in battle.
Which is best overall?- Quagsire is definitely my favorite trait-wise.

Out of the three, I choose Quagsire due to its design and the fact that I've used it more than either Whishcash or Seismitoad.

I chose Seismitoad, because I have one in my White team, and he saved me from defeat more than once.

1. Seismitoad

2. Seismitoad

3. Can't remember either

4. Seismitoad

5. Whiscash (Dragon Dance)

Which looks the best?
Okay, first of all, these 3 all looks derp, trippy and silly. I love them design-wise, so triple tie. Whiscash gets special mention for looking like a junkie perv.

Which has the best stats?
Seismitoad has the best stat distribution among 3, imo.

Which has the most badass pokedex entry?
Quagsire: It has an easygoing nature. It doesn't care if it bumps its head on boats and rocks while swimming.
yea.. true bad ass doesn't care if his head gets bumped on rocks.

Which do you prefer?
I prefer Quagsire for sentimental reasons. I'm so attached to Wooper.

Which is best overall?
Quagsire can be a good wall. Whiscash also a good sweeper with Dragon Dance.
But overall, I choose Quagsire. There's more than meet's the eye :D

Whiscash because its the most derpy of them all. Now Quagsire is derpy too but did Quagsire swallow a masterball?

No. No it did not.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom