• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Quagsire vs. Whiscash vs. Seismitoad

I vote for No.Why?
Because swampert is the best water/ground type.These three aren't even comparable to swampert's power and versatility.

I chose Quagsire because of its derpiness and with Water Absorb, it gets 2 immunities.

Siesmitoad has the best design out of them, and its also the strongest pretty much.

I like Quagsire too and I have nothing against Whiscash.

Accidentally voted NO, but Quag is my favorite of the three. I really like his simple design, and Unaware is one of my favorite abiltys.

I'll say Quagsire even though Wishcash Whiscash has actually gulped down a Master Ball in the Anime, which makes it badass.

Whiscash because of the role it played in PMD 1 and the mythology behind it is pretty awesome! (In Japanese culture it is said a giant catfish is to blame for earthquakes)

Whiscash was one of my favorites back when I was drawing comics.

Quagsire was one of my favorites from Colosseum and before. And as of this post, top rated stall teams use him.

Seismitoad was my buddy during both Black and White. I hate how he can't learn Earthquake though.

Hmm... idk. Whiscash is pretty cool, I suppose.

I choose Quagsire because he's the cutest out of the three. His Pokedex entry is also pretty funny. I've only used Quagsire through rentals in PBR, but...I haven't used the other two at all. So overall Quagsire is the best.

Whiscash has the funniest/most distinctive design (and therefore the best). Quagsire is too derpy for my tastes.

Seismitoad is visually cool, but it just seems like a rather boring Pokemon, and it's moveset.

I've never even used Whiscash competitively though...

Quagsire, because it has two good abilities and learns Recover. Whiscash gets Dragon Dance, but still can't hit hard, and Seismitoad is just ugly and can't even learn Waterfall and Ice Beam.

My favourite is Whiscash. Gotta love its dark colours and that "W" mark resembling a crown.

I went with Semistoad as it has a really good shiny form and I have a soft spot for it--I used one named Quake in a White playthrough.

Honestly, none of them have really seemed very appealing to me. I'm sure they each have their own niche points, but I don't really find any of them interesting.

Probably Quagsire because it is a classic and holds more sentimental value to me, it is adorable, it is goofy-looking too, it is strong, it has a carefree personality, and it is related to the axolotl. Seismitoad is cool but it doesn't really compete with that. And I don't really care about Whiscash.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom