• Snowy takes a train out of Hammerlocke Watch here as he battles his way toward Wyndon.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

QUALITY

fight me
Reaction score

I think Dent's skepticism might just be a cover-up for his own supernatural abilities. Just wait until we find out this is what they learn to do at the sommelier school...

Reaction score
Are these Supposed to be Errors because I like see them because it is Hilarious and I knew how to Post Pictures I would be doing this as well.

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
Are these Supposed to be Errors because I like see them because it is Hilarious and I knew how to Post Pictures I would be doing this as well.
Sorry for the late reply. QUALITY are not only hilarious animation errors, but also derpy or poorly-drawn scenes.

Here's my contribution. Notice N's small arms - made even better considering his sisters have normal arms.

Reaction score
QUALITY's my specialty.

Static

In-between shots

Bonus