• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Quarter's Sad Art Thread

Achrom25tic

The Ugliest Trainer in Galar
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Until this year I hadn't made Pokemon fanart in literal years...but I've been feeling Very Bad as of late and for some reason bad feelings inspire something within me so

Before we get to the fanart here's an old pic of my OC Wyneth:

msKugwo.png

a week-old doodle of some babes:

lSZRM5J.png

and I've been playing a lot of white 2 lately as a distraction so here he is, my son, the light of my life, etc.:

8AzXe2b.png

tfw your hair game is stronger than your morals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love your work! It's all colorful and lively, very pleasing to look at. Colress is probably my fave piece since I like his character. ^^

@Dolce Thank you :00 Sorry for the late reply I figured I'd type it out when I had new Sad Art to post

anyways playing pokemon & watching tv at the same time is great and i recommend it

JZpdUic.png

Back
Top Bottom