• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Question about a non-hack cheat

flaming infernape

the ultimate fire primate
Reaction score
I found this on CheatCC:

Create an attire:
This trick requires the National Dex. Go to Canalave City. Talk to Sailor Eldrich, then say "No" to his offer. Fly home (Twinleaf), and save the game. Turn off the DS. When you continue the game, it will start with a quiz (like the interviews). Select a word and choose "Confirm". Your character should look like the selected word. For example, using the word "AIPOM" will result in your character dressed in an "Aipom suit". The trainer card now shows the sprite in an Aipom suit. Recommended words are CHARIZARD, BATTLE, ARCEUS, and LINK.

I tried this (I think the offer is for the Cresselia event) and it didn't work. Has anyone else been able to do this?

The cheat was taken word-for-word in the nintendo DS section, under 'pokemon pearl'

If it sounds real, and looks real, but your gullible, then chances are, its fake!

Well, it worked for me.
I put in "LOVEY-DOVEY" on the interview screen... but what then began to happen on screen is not for me to describe here.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom