• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Question about a specific type of site users?

Boshi234

Lord of the Lycans
Reaction score
My question is what happens to users that do not log on every possible moment but use the forum when they can like for example if a user creates an account in 2006 and uses it a few times and then forgets about it but in 2014 he/she remembers the username and password, does that user get banned?

I read the rules and it did not say anything about this but im still curious on the matter. And another question if this thread shouldn't be on this part of the forum and on a different part then on what part should it be?

My question is what happens to users that do not log on every possible moment but use the forum when they can like for example if a user creates an account in 2006 and uses it a few times and then forgets about it but in 2014 he/she remembers the username and password, does that user get banned?

I read the rules and it did not say anything about this but im still curious on the matter. And another question if this thread shouldn't be on this part of the forum and on a different part then on what part should it be?
Users don't get banned just because they dont log on for a long time.

Last edited:
We don't delete accounts, either. So even if you haven't logged on in 5 years and randomly want to one day, you username and everything will be exactly how you remembered it :)

The only time we ban an old account is if the user forgot the password to their old one and made a new account, and then told us it was okay to ban their old account because they weren't using it, because we only allow users to have one account.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom