• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Question about M15!

Yorocky89

Reaction score
According to bulbapedia: "This movie was released between BW087 and BW088 in Japan. However, it chronologically takes place sometime before the aforementioned episodes, as Dawn was in Ash's group at that point, and they were also accompanied by Meloetta. This arc cannot be interrupted, therefore it must take place sometime before BW082, which was when Meloetta started following Ash and his friends."

I'm working out a timeline for the movies and when they take place in the anime, but I'm kinda stuck on Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice. Does anyone know which episodes in B&W this movie takes place in between? Thank you, and I hope y'all have a lovely week!
421px-M15_English_poster.png

My guess would be between BW077 (the episode where Tepig evolves) and BW078 (Brycen introductory episode). All episodes from BW078 to BW082 are connected in some way or another, and in BW082 the Meloetta arc starts as you mentioned. I'd have to check to be sure, but BW077 to BW078 is the earliest possible gap for the movie to take place in without disrupting any carried over story elements.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom