• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Question about the old "Genki Ippai" song collection CD

Rocketshipper

SOOOOONANSU!!
Reaction score
This is a question for anyone who is familier with the "Genki!! Ippai!! Pokémon Song Collection" CD from way back in 2005. My question is...what is the nature of the BGM tracks that are on that CD? I'm wondering specificly if these are tracks that were actually played IN THE ANIME SERIES, or not. All the descriptions of the CD I've read said they were "remixed game tracks" which lead me to believe they were just new versions of music from the video games, and NOT tracks from the anime. But I've been told by someone who has heard it that they are tracks that were used in the anime as well. So now I'm looking for clarification. Can anyone help me? It would be most appreciated ^^.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom