• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Question: Battle Tree Prizes for two streaks ending in same day?

sc190191

more afraid of you
Reaction score
I had two streaks end in the same day a few days ago (in Ultra Moon) a 90-win singles streak and a 52-win doubles streak. The next day I got my prizes for the 90-win streak, and then I kept going back, but I have never gotten my prizes for the 52-win streak. Although I can't remember perfectly, I think it has been 6 days, and I have gone back to the battle tree each day because I was working on my multi streak. Am I just out of luck because the streaks ended in the same day? This would really be unfortunate, I had gotten them both to 50 and left them to work on later, and once I lost my 90 I wanted to work on my next highest streak and of course lost right away, making them both the same day. I would like the gold bottle cap, although I have another one coming from losing the multi at 52 also.

Rather late but.. From my experience the longest streak is the only one that matters when the day ends regardless of how many streaks ended on the same day.

Rather late but.. From my experience the longest streak is the only one that matters when the day ends regardless of how many streaks ended on the same day.
Yeah I'm sure that must be correct. I still haven't gotten any rewards for the other streak. It seems pretty dumb, but I will have to pay attention to make sure I don't work on a long streak the same day as I lost another long streak

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom