• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Question: Retired Mod Group?

So I was thinking around; shouldn't retired staff be part of a special group? Like, mods have italics, smods have bold, and admins have both; do you think we could include a way to recognize retired staff?

Just a thought.

Many retired staff members have a special "retired staff" userbar, and some of them retain bold/italics or otherwise mod powers. It isn't to my knowledge universal, however.

• Staff
So I was thinking around; shouldn't retired staff be part of a special group? Like, mods have italics, smods have bold, and admins have both; do you think we could include a way to recognize retired staff?

Just a thought.

Many retired staff members have a special "retired staff" userbar, and some of them retain bold/italics or otherwise mod powers. It isn't to my knowledge universal, however.

Ah, derp. I guess I'm not very observant, eh? ^^;;;

Just a thought.

Yeah, I can kinda confirm not all past staff get a banner. :p

nor do we get a fancy title :p

although perks to being retired staff would be nice, retired mods don't get that many T_T
sig/avatar limit increase and inbox space increase are things that would be nice :p

though i understand. it's understandable as to why we don't get those kind of perks, or else it's too easy to distinguish between fired mods and retired mods. not that many mods get fired, but still.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom