• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve Quic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve Quick Balls ...

At Tesco stores in the UK unique serial codes will be given to people who pre-order or purchase copies of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y at Tesco stores that will be used to download a set of twelve Quick Balls.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

12 quick balls but seriously could the offer be any worse.

Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

Another reason not to buy X from my local GAME store. I still haven't forgotten the arrogant rudeness of the staff when I bought White

12 free quick balls can be very useful at the start of the game for catching your team, given that you probably can't buy them until fairly late.

It's still the worst buying incentive in the history of Pokémon however.

OMG GUISE.
QUICK BALLS.
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GIVEAWAY EVERRRRRR.
OMG OMG OMG.

lol it hasn't made its way to bulbanews yet but Game's incentive is one million times better than this (pokeball 3ds game case). check nintendo uk's twitter for a picture

I'd lol if this turned out to be the only way to get quick balls in the entire gen

Quick Balls aren't too bad of a gift. After all, you would want to be able to catch Pokemon more easily after all. This reminds me of Sonic Lost World's preorder bonus, which is 25 extra lives from Amazon.

Thanks for reading.

Most early route Pokemon have a catch rate that gives you about a 1/3 chance of nabbing them at full health with an ordinary Pokeball. Quick Balls have either a x4 or x5 multiplier if used first turn, depending on what games you're playing, and I doubt it'll be changed much in XY. Do the math. These things are actually a tad gamebreaking to get right off the bat, let alone 12 of them. I wouldn't mind getting this as a purchase incentive, myself, but then none of the feelies really appeal to me, so.

Oh well. Better then nothing. x). Could be pretty useful, too, IMO.

I'd rather not have a freebie than be caught shopping at Tesco's after their recent scandal.

Thankfully, this really isnt much of an offer, I have an Action Replay, I can get unlimited quick balls, ignoring that, I have played 13 different Pokemon games, some repeatedly, and have never had a problem with getting a team together early on, in terms of actually catching them, sure some might take 2 or 3 Pokeballs, but you can easily buy more

Thankfully, this really isnt much of an offer, I have an Action Replay, I can get unlimited quick balls, ignoring that, I have played 13 different Pokemon games, some repeatedly, and have never had a problem with getting a team together early on, in terms of actually catching them, sure some might take 2 or 3 Pokeballs, but you can easily buy more

You have an Action Replay that works with 3DS games?

Yes

Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Yes

Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
That only works for DS games. It works with DS games run on a 3DS, but only DS games.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom