• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Quista: The Guardians Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anonymour

In pain and Insane.
Reaction score
Storyline:
It was the Guardian’s ultimate parting gift. It was humanity that made it a curse…

As humanity celebrated the year 2014 with the induction of new technology and scientific research, the last and only Lugia had grown old and sick, realizing he was not immortal as he once thought he was. After spending his final years searching for hopes of a lost Lugia he could possibly find as a mate, his search had been fruitless, only wearing him down even further. With his options running short, he prepared to let go of all his fears when it came to humanity. Otherwise, the entire world would be in danger…

Waiting for the right moment, he waited until midnight before heading to Olivine City’s shores…

Five friends had been having a late night beach party, about a mile away from Olivine itself. Having waited all week for the occasion, little did they know their presence on that beach at that moment would change their lives forever. Amidst the music, late night partying, and conversations, it wasn’t long until one of them spotted something large washing up upon the shore. Eventually, they all saw it, and approached it, wondering what it was.

When they realized it was a Lugia, they were bewildered like never before. Upon coming closer to the fallen Pokémon, they realized the Lugia was terribly old and sick, using the last of his energy to just drift to shore. Two of the trainers went back to their bags to fetch healing supplies, while the other three stayed by the Lugia’s side, trying to comfort him. When the other two came back, the healing supplies were only enough to keep the Lugia alive for a few more minutes. But in that time, everything would change. Realizing he truly had no one left to turn to, he truly felt these five Pokémon trainers that had tried to save his life would be the most trustworthy humans he could rely on.

Wasting no time, he told the trainers how important the role of the Guardian was while they stood there in awe, never thinking there was a Pokémon that could directly communicate with humans. The Lugia made it clear that his death would cause a great disturbance, still leaving them in question as to what was going to be done. It was then that the Lugia had sung the Guardian’s Mantra, something almost no human has ever heard before. The trainers listened intently to a song that sounded both mournful but hopeful, and soon, out of nowhere, they felt themselves enveloped by a great, blinding light. For a split second, they saw themselves as a Lugia, a brief vision that only lasted a moment before everything died down again, and they found themselves standing on the beach again. Once they came to their senses, they found the Lugia had died before them. After agreeing not to tell anyone about what happened that night and to keep it a secret, they pushed the dead Lugia’s body into the water, packed up their things, and went home.

---

Little did they know, just out of their sight, a Johto Coast Guard vessel had spotted the trainers, and was about to reprimand them for being on the beach at midnight when his surveillance equipment had captured them conversing with the Lugia. His equipment was unable to get audio recordings, but he was able to get pictures of all five trainers before they pushed the Lugia’s body back into the sea, packed up their things, and headed home.

After transferring the files and footage to an FBI server, the Johto Federal Bureau of Investigation “activated” all five trainers, a process of underground surveillance and tracking that would last for two months before closing, unless enough evidence was collected to merit additional investigation time. Thinking the trainers might have been responsible for the Lugia’s death, they analyzed the body of the Lugia, and kept watch on the trainers. For two weeks, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

After secretly obtaining several DNA samples from the Quista from fallen hairs, chewing gum, and other samples, they analyzed the DNA and got the same results every time. What they found completely baffled them as they discovered the DNA far more closely resembled that of a Lugia than a human.

---

It wasn’t until one of the five had managed to figure out how to become a Lugia by concentrating on the likeness of Lugia that things really began to change. While trying to recall the event, they realized each of them had the power to become Lugia in his own likeness, armed with the power of the Guardian of the Seas. However, after the five of them got together and realized this, they knew one among them would need to take Lugia’s place, giving up their lives as a human to live on as a Lugia instead. Unfortunately, they had a very difficult time deciding who would be the one. In the meantime, the weather and rainstorms were only getting worse, and it was all the evidence they needed to realize they were running out of time.

However, never knowing they were flagged and were being watched by the FBI, Johto’s agents saw the Lugia transformation in action, and made their capture a priority one objective. They named the trainers as “Quista, children of Lugia” and made it their mission to find them and see if the Quista initiation process could be replicated once again.

Now, trying to avoid capture, the five must find a way to fend off the police and the FBI, having been placed under a Most Wanted list as the media frames them for crimes they never committed. The manhunt has begun, and its anyone’s guess as to how it will end…

The Quista:
Each Quista has a tattoo of a Lugia on their back which can never be removed. The style, colour and size varies. This can’t be seen unless the shirt is taken off, obviously.

Also, every Quista has a lower body temperature than a normal human. Because the FBI knows this, use of thermal visors and technology has become a spearhead in the pursuit of them.

Every Quista knows the Guardian’s Mantra, and could easily perform it in their Lugia form. However, the FBI does NOT know anything about the Guardian’s Mantra or even how the Quista came to be in the first place.

A Quista can only turn into a Lugia and revert back to a human nine times before permanently becoming a Lugia on the tenth transformation. Also, each cumulative time, it becomes harder and harder to turn back into a human. On around the sixth and seventh time, the transformation back to human becomes only partial, meaning the Quista may be walking around with silver skin or a Lugia tail. On around the eighth or ninth time (a sincerely difficult struggle), they are nearly half human, half Lugia. However, becoming a Lugia at will is very easy, and just requires some concentration. They basically imagine themselves becoming a Lugia, and it actually happens. In addition, if a Quista stays as a Lugia for over 24 hours, they can never turn back.

Every Quista no longer has normal dreams. Every night (or even when they just nap or doze off) they have a Lugia-related dream, even if they didn’t dream so often in the past. Also, the dreams are always pleasant, tranquil, and comforting, all attempting to push the Quista to accept their fate.

A Quista can not be captured in a Pokéball… not until they become a permanent Lugia (would still require a MASSIVE amount of non-fatal beating up prior to a capture attempt). Also, in Lugia form, they can use any level up move, but not TMs. Those can only be learned once the Quista becomes a permanent Lugia.

And finally, a Quista can communicate with Pokémon, but only while they’re in their Lugia form.

The Pursuers:
As a pursuer, you don’t have to be directly tied to the government. You could be a hired mercenary, and since the Johto government is paying these pursuers handsomely to find the Quista, there’s definite incentive.

Everyone on the pursuer side has plenty of money to work with, and would already have quite an arsenal of technology and devices to use in their efforts to find and capture the Quista. However, nothing should be too powerful to the point where the Quista has no chance of overcoming it. Also, expense is not an issue. The Johto government would gladly sacrifice a few squad cars or other expendable equipment if it means getting their hands on a Quista and learning the secret behind how they came to be.

RPers on the pursuers side are allowed to have many NPCs working with them, whether they’re by the character’s side or are back at base, using tracking technology to help the RPer’s character. Unlike the Quista side, the pursuers have the advantage of numbers, money, and technology.

Rules:
Brake any two, and you’re out.
- No Godmodding/controlling others characters.
- Gay and lesbians are allowed, but please, no sex scenes. Kissing and such (bleck) is accepted.
- Posts should be at least a paragraph long.
- Every post should have your character’s name, side, and location at the top. This is to make it easier to tell who is on what side, and differentiate between characters in case two or more are being used for the same post.

Joseph Antonimous
Quista: 0 Transformations
Outskirts Olivine City, Johto

Amber, Rumimi, Jordan, Lana, and myself. We’re all fugitives… and yet we never did anything wrong.

I walked through the semi-deserted streets of Olivine City, a hood covering my face. I was down to two thousand bucks in cash, withdrawn from my inheritance before they had the chance to freeze my parents bank account. So, this is what it feels like to be a terrorist, only I had all of the law enforcement on my tail, and no actual guilt.

The rain poured down from the sky, dampening my cloths. It was the ninth straight day of rain, and the forecasts weren’t predicting anything sunny in the seven day forecast. It was a mess, and nothing was getting any better. But the whole time, it told me one thing that kept sagging on my mind.

One of you five needs to become the Guardian of the Seas, or this will only grow worse…

To me, that felt like giving up. I wanted to believe that sometime in the future, maybe even just a few years from now, we could lead a normal life… maybe not in Johto, but somewhere. Still the weather was acting up… worldwide. Hurricane season seemed to be starting early… too early. But I had the fear that it would never end… not until one of us gave up everything.

Its only after you’ve lost everything that you’re free to do anything.

I shook my head, no. I was the youngest. How could they possibly expect me to take over Lugia?

And despite what anyone said or felt, I still had so much to lose. I couldn’t do it. Even with the dreams nagging me, advertising the sweet serenity of the ocean, the exhilarating feeling of flying and swimming as one of the greatest and most powerful Pokémon legends that could go anywhere he pleased… I just didn’t see me in the picture. I’m still a human, regardless of what my body temperature or some tattoo says. But sometimes… I feel like I’m fighting the inevitable…

I hadn’t seen anyone since… that night.

Amber… I hadn’t known her for long, but when I first met her, she seemed like a really cool person to be around with. A little cold, mind you, but friendly. I was glad when she decided to join us on the beach, especially since Rumimi and I were both there. And yeah, we had a great time… until it happened. And after all that, I didn’t know when I’d ever be able to throw a party again. Heck, I didn’t even like looking at the ocean anymore…

Rumimi… My best friend. She had a hidden talent. Sort of like… seeing the future. I liked her for that. It was so cool having a psychic as a best friend. We even pranked the little kids from the Hearthome pre-school, saying she was one of Arceus’ minions sent to protect the world from future harm. Even though she was three years older, nothing could brake us apart. Then it happened, and I haven’t seen her since.

Jordan… One of the funniest guys I know. He’s not intentionally funny… he just speaks without thinking. He wouldn’t have come to the beach if I hadn’t asked him… yet another reason why I blame myself. I know he would’ve took it hard when the reports said we killed Lugia. There’s no way he’d do anything evil like that, even more than the rest of us.

Lana… Confident, Bold, Fidgety… the exact opposite of me. Even though we don’t have much in common, we’re still good friends. We hadn’t seen each other for a year, so when I saw her in Olivine, of course I invited her. I’m sure she’s dealing with this better than I am…

As for me… the youngest. The baby of the group. The others probably didn’t think I could handle it. This never would have happened to the others if I just decided to plan the party for another night, and just head to the beach myself. At least then, it would be just me, and not five others running for their lives. But I hated the idea of becoming the Guardian of the Seas. Becoming Lugia scared the hell out of me, something that seemed so unnatural. But all the signs were there…

I continued walking out of Olivine City until I reached the same patch of sand we were on. The rain splashed down hard as ever… these growing storms and rain kept pounding a message in my head…

One of you has to change… and soon.

What about you, Joe? You’ve got nothing left anyway. Aunt Delia and your brother Josh think you’re a homeland terrorist now, and would hand you over to the police regardless of you being family. And are you going to let your friends deal with the Guardian mess? You’re lucky Lugia even considered a high school dropout like you eligible for the position. Would you really do that to Lana? Force her to become the Guardian even after what she’s been through? And what about Amber and Jordan? They trusted you and you led them into this. And of course, Rumimi. How could you do that to your best friend? You’d be one hell of a cold-blooded bastard expecting them to pay for what you arranged in the first place!

Shut up. I just don’t want it. I just… don’t picture myself that way. Everything was fine… everything was fine before this happened. Where the hell did it all go wrong? It was just meant to be a small party among friends… I never wanted it to turn out like this…

You want to know of a safe place to stay away from the cops? Try the sea. You know, where you belong. There’s not a scuba diver in the world that would be able to catch you as a…

Lugia.

“SHUT UP!” I yelled out, tears streaming down my face. I collapsed down onto the sand, on the same spot Lugia washed up. “Just shut up!”

Greg Erge
Civilian
Restaurant, Olivine City

Greg sat at the restaurant in Olivine City. The waitress gave him his ordered lobster, and he tipped her politely, and they both smiled. He was hiding his deep concern though. As he chomped down on his lobster, he reviewed the fact he had memorized in his head. *Well, they are colder than most humans, for one. I have some heatseeking gear on me... but how would I know if they would even be here. And would they trust me. I need to get to them first. Arceus help me.* Greg left his half-eaten food on the table. *Some Pokemon could use the leftovers*, he joked to himself. Greg went for a walk along the shore. He needed to find the Quista. He really needed to.

Junior Bond
Agent
Lighthouse, Olivine City

Junior peered from atop the lighthouse. He was here to patrol, on duty to search for the Quista. His orders were to take no action, yet. So far, nothing out of the ordinary had been seen, but at fist sight, he would be there. "You Quista freaks cannot hide from us forever. I will not allow you to slip away from us. We need you." Junior paced the lighthouse. He felt he needed to find them.

Last edited:
Alexander Devlin
Third Party (Pursuer)
Somewhere Along Route 39

Timothy Jones was a rather simple man of simple tastes. He liked the daily routine of getting up, going to work, going home and going to bed. When he had joined the Johto Coast Guard, he expected to be dealing with rather minimal excitement. All he did was drive the boat. None of that diving and risking his life in the water. Maybe he’d have to deal with the odd rescue or two, but nothing like this. Nothing like what he had seen that night. A legendary Pokemon…five teenagers…some sort of magic…and then all those police and their questions. It was too much for the poor man to bear, the second the questioning was over, Tim took the hush money offered to him and ran back to his old life as quick as possible, resolving to keep out of the whole affair.

He had done a fairly good job of it so far. The money was enough to comfortably cover his lifestyle for a good few years into the future. Without work and being the sort of man who doesn’t like to read the newspapers or watch the news if he could help it, Tim had almost forgotten what had happened that night. In fact there was a smile on his face as he walked from Olivine City, just enjoying the peaceful serenity of the nicely trimmed grass and well-kept trees dotting the route.

“Timothy Jones?” said a soft voice from somewhere behind him.

Blinking, the man turned around. Standing there was a young man in his late teens. Tim panicked slightly, afraid that this might have been one of the five he had seen that night along with his partner. But then he calmed down. No, he’d seen the pictures of them. It was impossible to forget those faces after all those hours in the police department, being questioned. None of them had his distinctive dark hair color. And his clothes were a different style too.

“Yes, that’s me. What can I do for you?” he smiled, looking visibly relieved.

The youth didn’t answer for a second, smiling to himself and looking up at the sky. There was a buildup of clouds overhead and the distant sound of approaching thunder.

“Mmmm…looks like rain, doesn’t it, Timothy?” He sighed softly, chuckling. “Timothy Jones. Former employee of the Johto Coast Guard. You left because you were scared, weren’t you? You didn’t want to get involved, Timothy. You didn’t want to know what was going on.”

The older man took a step back, frowning now. There was something about this kid…something he could barely feel, like the hairs standing on the back of his neck. Something besides the disturbing words he spoke.

“L-look, I told the FBI everything I know. I don’t have any more information! I just want to be left alone. What I saw that night was none of my business…” he said, thinking perhaps this was just some scare tactic by the authorities.

The young man laughed. It was not a particularly nice laugh either. “Oh I’m sure you did, Timothy. And I commend you for your willingness to cooperate. But you see, while it may not be your business, it is unfortunately very much my business…So I would like for you to show me what you saw that night. Every last detail.”

Timothy got angry now. Probably the first time he had gotten properly angry in his whole life. “Listen kid, I told you, I’ve said everything I wanted to say to the police! I don’t know who you are or what you want, but if you want to hear the story, you’ll have to a-“

He was cut off because suddenly the boy lunged forward and grabbed him by the throat. Gasping for air, Timothy got a closer look at him now, eyes widening at the sight. The man had never known evil or insanity before, but one glance at that twisted grin, those twitching, cold, fractured eyes...it made his blood run cold at the sight.

“You misunderstand me, Timothy. I don’t want you to tell me anything, oh no. That would take far too long and speech is so unreliable even from a reliable source.”

The boy sighed and looked off to the side as if contemplating something and completely forgetting that he was slowly squeezing the air out of an adult’s windpipe.

“You see, when this all began, I had several leads to go off of…the air was thick with them. Shattered thoughts, excitement, betrayal, bloodlust, such glorious emotion flowing throughout the atmosphere from all different directions. The problem was all the noise…the incessant noise of others! Oh how I loathe the amount of filth I have to wade through to find anything of use in a stupid human pig’s mind!” he snarled, clutching at the other tighter in anger, ignoring his struggles and wheezes, not even batting an eyelid as those hands tried to claw at him and pry his own away.

“But your mind, bless you, is relatively uncluttered. I can sift through it easily, not worrying about missing anything. I can visit that night…and see as you did with my own eyes…”

There was almost a soft purr in his voice as he brought Tim down to his level, still choking him, pressing their foreheads together and locking eyes with him. What happened next was a whirlwind of pain and torment for the poor innocent. He could feel something dark and malevolent diving into his head, as if splitting his skull and piercing into his brain, choking it with inky blackness, making him see stars. A whirlwind of information flooded his senses, and poor Tim could only barely grasp that they were his memories, being played in a kind of insane, acid induced fast motion.

It hurt. It hurt a lot.

“Ah yes! So much better! So much more clear! No sentimental tripe! No pathetic worries about family and friends!” cried the boy’s voice, echoing in stereo in Timothy’s skull.

The older man would have been screaming if his throat hadn’t been under pressure. Tears were leaking from his eyes, veins were pulsing in his temples, his whole body was wracked with sweat, every nerve, every sense, every instinct screaming in pain, telling him this was wrong, wrong, everything about it was horrible and twisted and wrong.

Then it suddenly stopped. Gasping, Tim collapsed to the floor, chest heaving, his vision unfocused, barely able to make out the youth standing over him. He didn’t even register that he’d been released, and the words that came towards him were vague and murky, sounding as if they were coming from underwater.

“I see…so that’s how it happened…put together from what I could sense in Goldenrod…yes…I see it all now. This is perfect! Perfect! Oh how I’ve dreamed of such a stroke of good fortune…”

Tim groaned, shaking, feeling like he’d just run a marathon, all his joints clicking, his muscles burning and aching badly.

“Oh? You’re still alive? That’s a shame. I was hoping I’d give you an aneurysm. Must not have examined you hard enough…still, fair’s fair. Why don’t you have a look inside my mind?” snickered the voice darkly. There was no illusion of having a choice in that tone, despite the words.

Tim saw that youth lean over him again, coming closer before he was suddenly plunged into a horrific realm of torment that could only be described as Hell.

All around him was darkness and chaos and fire and blood. He could smell the stench, feel the heat against his skin. He caught the whiff of chemicals, he could see light glinting off metal, rust, sharp blades, rusty hooks. But that was not the most horrible of the apparitions to assault his senses. All around him were glowing purple eyes, some of them disembodied, some of them attached to vague ghostly forms, some of them possessing horrible, mutated, monstrous forms.

All of the eyes were crying. They were crying blood, and the tears matched the wails of torment and anguish coming from them, the sound of claws scratching against the floor.

Why? Master what’re you doing? Why does it hurt? Help me! Somebody save us! So much pain! Mommy! Daddy! Little sister! Help us! For the love of God!

By the time the youth was finished with him, the former Coast Guard was a gibbering mess, foaming at the mouth, clutching and tearing at his own body feebily, his pupils contracted to the point they were nearly invisible. Timothy had been irreparably driven insane by whatever horror it was he had beheld in the young boy’s mind.

Alexander Devlin smiled to himself as he calmly walked away, leaving the wretch on the side of the road, turning and walking back towards Olivine City. He licked his lips, slowly, almost moaning and sniffing the air, letting out a long sigh of contentment.

“That was…so wonderful…” he murmured, putting a hand to his heart as he solemnly continued down the path. Out of sight, but close by, alert for the slightest movement or irregularity, two pairs of inhuman eyes flanked him, cold, blank and emotionless, guarding their master…

Katherine Ferguson
FBI Agent
(Is the quarters in Olivine?)

Katherine said in her office rummaging through a folder about the Quista case,

"I don't know how I feel doing this Chatot, the fact that these kids are being hunted down when they didn't do anything wrong" Katherine commented.

"Alot more! Alot More!" Chatot repeated, Katherine smiled at him laughing a bit. Chatot would often shout out random things that didn't make sense,. Sighing she took a slip from her coffee, Katherine was notorious for staying up all night drinking coffee so she could stay on the job, not to say she didn't sleep but she didn't want to miss a thing.

"It's just they are kids, I want to tell people that they are innocent, but if I do I could lose my job for good" Katherine commented. It was her job to find them. Her morals were keeping her from just doing her job, bringing them in as terroists. Perhaps because all of her family who had been agents were always loyal but full of morals. Her mother had once to fight against the FBI Agent to protect someone and convince them it was wrong, she had won that time. "And that poor Lugia. The only of it's kind, well for now" Katherine stated.

"Lugia! Lugia! I choose you!" Chatot said, it was one of Chatot's favorite phrases to repeat as a parrot.

"Come on Chatot, I need to go out on the streets. Maybe we can find these kids and perhaps maybe help them" Katherine said standing up and grabbing a backpack and a Umbrella.

"A journey! We are going on a journey!" Chatot said flying over to Katherine and landing on her shoulder. She smiled before walking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoey and Marc Benson
Civilian

Zoey and Marc were walking along the mostly deserted street of Olivine City taking in the night sky.

"You know we are really starting to become okay now, no longer homeless. We have jobs maybe one day we could have children" Zoey said as she had one hand in Marc's. Marc held a umbrella in the other hand and mostly leaned it to cover Zoey, he didn't really mind getting wet.

"I would love to have children and we will love them" Marc said, he noticed someone with a hood over their head walking pass them. He was a bit on guard just making sure, Marc had been screwed over in his life too much that it almost became a habit of his. Suddenly a flash of light came from Zoey's belt.

"Shinx!" Shinx shouted, it often let itself out.

"Shinx I told you, you shouldn't let yourself out all the time" Zoey replied. Shinx just smiled before turning and tailing the hooded person. "Shinx wait!" Zoey exclaimed as she and Marc chased after him. Shinx often followed strangers to see if they would play with them.

OOC: Oh btw Zoey and Marc are quite the romantic couple, how far would you prefer them to go? No kissing? Or far as almost being sexual? (Like they are in bed making out before the scene blacks out) Just need to know for future reference.

Last edited:
Joseph Antonimous
Quista: 0 Transformations
TV shop in Olivine City, Johto

“But we’re still seeing no end to this current rainstorm in sight. Jim, just what does the weekly forecast predict?”

“Ha ha, lots of raincoats and umbrellas, Rachel. Driving conditions are pretty wet and already many streets are flooded. Stay safe and keep it slow.”

“Thanks, Jim. In other news, gang related violence is on the rise, along with some rather extreme terrorist threats from the gang known only as ‘Quista.’ Officials are reporting that another Quista-initiated bomb threat was made in an attempt to blackmail AlsonTech for a sum of fifty million dollars. Unfortunately, this bomb threat was very real, and the DION-high powered explosive that was planted was more than capable of leveling the entire compound. Thankfully, JPD was able to defuse the bomb before it was detonated, saving the lives of thousands in what could have been a deadly catastrophe…

“We’re getting more and more names as we speak. Joseph Antonimous, Amber Rota, Jordan Summers, Rumimi Gauche and Lana Alnar are what the FBI calls as the masterminds of the Quista terrorist regime, all starting with the five executing the legendary Pokémon known as Lugia upon the shores of Olivine City. No one knows why the members of Quista did this, but the FBI suspects that the recent outbreak of rainstorms is the result of the legend’s untimely death. Not only does the FBI want the Quista operation taken down, but it is believed that these Quista terrorists heard Lugia’s last words, and they may be the only ones that can stop the storms. Sadly, it will be difficult to even consider bargaining with such criminals, but the FBI is doing everything they can to track down these terrorist leaders into submission.

“If you have any details regarding anything about Quista, please call 1-800-NIGHTWATCH or your local police station. Do not attempt to engage these criminals yourself, as it is reported that they are armed and extremely dangerous…”

I looked away in disgust. A bomb? Were they fucking serious? I looked back as pictures were shown of us. Luckily, my picture was about six months old, and in it I had short hair. Now, my hair was several inches longer, and I had a pair of sunglasses covering my highly-recognisable turquoise eyes.

I looked at another TV, only to see my own face again. Wait… it wasn’t my face… the scar was on the wrong side. It was my twin Josh!

“And now, our final contestant. All the way from Snowpoint City, it’s Joshua!” came an announcement fromthe TV. Josh stepped forward, holding a pokeball concealed inside a seal case. He was competing in a contest.

“Coconuts, on the stage!” he yelled, throwing the ball.

It hit the ground, then exploded in a shower of multi-coloured hearts, revealing an Ambipom. “Now, Swift!” ordered Josh. The Ambipom shot huge, golden stars from its two tails. The stars flooded around the contest hall, bouncing off the walls.

“Sunny Day!”

Ambipom shot a bright orb into the sky. It lit up, and the swift reflected the light beautify all around the room.

“Incredible!” said the announcer with glee.

“Finish up with Thunderbolt!” commanded Josh. Ambipoms electricity struck every star in the room, causing them to explode in a shower of sparks.

“And It’s Thunderbolt for a beautiful finish!” yelled the announcer.

I turned away from the TV sadly. I miss you, Josh…

Jordan Summers
Quista - 0 Transformations
Lake of Rage

"I never thought about how much I love the rain," Jordan said in his head as he waited for a Magikarp to take the baited hook at the end of his fishing pole. "Limits visibility, kills initiative to go outside...Yeah, rain's just about the only friend I got in the world at the moment, Pokemon excluded.

Jordan looked over in the direction of Mahogany town, hardly able to see the other end of the lake through the rain. He could almost see the vans full of FBI and police cars surrounding the area as they charged in to finally arrest Jordan Summers, the dangerous fugitive. The name echoed in his head as though he shouted it throughout the lake. Change in perspective is one of the greatest sources of humor and irony in the world. It's so very humorous how Jordan had once thought so little of the lives of other criminals, thinking they deserved little more than solitary confinement and daily beatings. Of course, Jordan's thoughts of criminals had not changed. The life of a criminal should be as miserable as possible, kind of like what his own life had become. It made him wonder how many other people had been given such a life when they were deserving of much better.

As Jordan started remembering reality, he looked to his fishing pole. Reeling it in to make sure that he hadn't lost focus for too long, he found that it's exactly what happened, one of the lake's inhabitants having taken the bait right from under him. Jordan turned and picked his small tacklebox back up, ready to give up the fishing until a large splash was heard from behind. He turned quickly, finding a Dragonair holding a whole three Magikarp in its mouth, one of which held some of the meat Jordan had used for bait in its throat. Jordan smiled as Zeus slithered across the muddy grass towards him, sure that he would've given up his attempts at hiding a long time ago if it weren't for him.

Such a thought brought on many more as he walked through the woods to where he had left his tent. He hardly knows how he managed to will to keep up the chase for as long as he did. In fact, how does he know that nobody else had given up by now? After all, he and the four others who had been put on the wanted list were up against a force that Jordan had no clue how to fight. All of the Johto government was against him, plus every cheep bastard in the region and his mother wanted the reward money for any number of captures.

Finally back inside his tent, Jordan studied the wanted posters he had collected of all five of them. He felt mixed feelings of happiness that he could see the faces of the only four people in the would who could possibly be on his side. With this happiness also came the sadness and longing that reminded him of the fact he may never see them again. He quickly forced himself to forget this, replacing these thoughts with those of the last night that they were all together. "One of us has to take Lugia's place in the world," he thought to himself. "Well why not me? I don't remember asking, but I think I may be the only one here with nothing to lose. My parents might miss me or something, but given that the government probably ruined them both, I bet I'd be doing them a favor. Jordan turned to scratch the ears of Tybalt, his Umbreon that lay beside him, as it was the only Pokemon he had that would fit in the tent with him. "At this point, all I would miss in this world is my Pokemon, but why can't I see them if I become Lugia? Lugia's a Pokemon too, so maybe I could even speak to them. Pokemon can have friends, I bet. Even legendary ones like Lugia.

Jordan lay down against his pillow and stopped petting Tybalt, who briefly looked up as to inquire why he had stopped. "But how do we even know this is why we are guardians? How are we supposed to take Lugia's place? Do we have to go to someplace on the outskirts of Johto and...chant some kind of incantation? The entire thing seemed hopeless to Jordan. In any event, how were they supposed to decide which one of them would be "the one" if they had no idea where they were. Perhaps he would have to do it first and let the others know somehow.

Jordan now saw himself as a Lugia. He flew through the air gracefully and without hurry, knowing that nobody was hunting him any longer. The city of Olivine, the place he considered to be his home, was now safe to him as he flew over it. The sun shone brightly down upon the city, and not a single cloud disrupted the beautiful blue sky. Diving down towards the Earth, he buzzed over the lighthouse, sending a sonicboom through the air as he flew over all of his friends, able to live peacefully as they once had, all because he was the one who took the opportunity to become Lugia. Off in the distance, he saw the fishing boat that he could easily recognize as his father's. He changed his course, flying with even more speed to the boat until he was within earshot, where the dream was quickly cut short. Jordan stared up at the ceiling of his tent, withstanding the pouding force of the rain that surrounded him. Tybalt fell back asleep to his right, and Jordan looked back down at the posters he had collected in his left hand.

"I should start moving," he said after a few minutes. "None of us are any good alone. I need to find them."

Jordan studied the faces of the Johto fugitives until he could recognize every detail of their faces, memorize every description with the poster. The margin for error was gone, and as it always was, time was working against him. He put the posters back into his waterproof duffel, the one that showed him on the top. He looked over it curiously before he closed the bag, as though he was seeing himself in the third person.

"Those assholes," he finally said. "My hair was terrible that night."

Rumimi Gauche
Quista - 0 transformations
Route 34, Ilex Forest, Route 34, Route 32, Violet City, Route 31

Why didn't I see this coming? If only I had actually slept that night! If I had, then i could foreseen this! It's all my fault!

Rumimi dashed across the rainy Route 34, splashing through puddles, as she headed for Ecruteak City. Her normally waist length black hair was tied into a french braid, covering the back of her neck, while her scarf provided extra converage. Meanwhile, her pearl gray eyes were hidden behind long bangs, the result of leaving her hair untended for several months.

The faster I get to Ilex Forest, then I can maybe try to keep low. I'll hide behind the shrine or something, rumors make that place a good place to hide because everyone's too freaked out by the legends to go there.

Rumimi's jog quickly grew to a run, making her look like a Trainer on a mad dash for Azalea Town, perhaps to escape the rain. Her hair was getting wetter by the second, but Rumimi didn't have anything with which to repel the watery down pour. All she could do was get to the Ilex Forest. Eventually, she reached it. She dashed through the forest, eventually reaching the approximate area of the shrine. She stopped to look, acting like merely a curious sightseer. As soon as the last of the people had left the general area, Rumimi quickly dashed into the thicket behind the Shrine.

I'll be safe here for a while, I hope.

Rumimi settled into a hollow space in the roots of a tree.

I'm getting pretty tired from running. . . I may as well rest.

After ensuring that she was out of sight, Rumimi drifted off to an uneasy sleep.

_________

In her dream, Rumimi floated in a vast blue ocean, with moonlight filtering down from the sky. To her right, was a school of Lantern, while to her left, was Lugia. Rumimi moved through the water, eventually facing Lugia.

Am I going to get lucky and recieve knowledge of the future? Or will this be just another dream?

To her disappointment, the Lugia quickly shot up to the surface of the water. Rumimi followed. As soon as she broke through the surface, she watched as Lugia soared through the air, large amounts of water being drawn up with it.

As the Lugia slammed back into the water, Rumimi was jolted awake by a loud banging sound.

Rumimi's eyes opened, and she found herself staring at pure horror. Not that far in front of her, she foudn FBI agents bulldozing trees. They had even destroyed the Ilex shrine.

And all because they're looking for me. . . Should I give up?

Rumimi's thoughts flashed back to that of her friends, and she found that she couldn't give up if her precious comrades were still fighting. She picked up her bag, and set off through the forest, headed for Route 34, then cut across a massive forest, eventually emerging in Route 32. She headed up towards Violet City, desperate to get away from her persuers. As she arrived at Violet City, Rumimi slowed to a walk, allowing herself to seem like a casual Trainer. She had unfolded her scarf, and draped part of it over her head, while wrapping the rest of the scarf about her neck, partially to shield herself from the rain, and partially to form a makeshift scarf. As she walked through Violet City, she passed by an electronics store.

The hunt is still on for the Quista terrorist group, listeners! If you see any of those horrrible people, call 1-800-NIGHTWATCH! And remember, they're armed and dangerous, so don't try to take them on yourselves!

The radio cut to commercials, as Rumimi mused about the irony of it all.

Armed and dangerous? As if. I don't have any weapons, just me and my Pokemon.

As if to reassure herself, her left hand briefly made sure that her Pokeballs were still where she had left, them inside her tote bag. Just as she was about to get going, she heard something else.

And we're back, listeners! As a quick news flash, we've got notice that there's a town that's been completely ransacked by the Quista a while back, and we only just found out about! We've got reason to believe that it's the hometown of the wanted Quista member, Rumimi Gauche.

At that, Rumimi wanted to scream.

They even destroyed my home in order to frame me? Or was it the work of someone else?

She began moving away from the electronics store, making her way for Route 31.

Last edited:
Amber Rota
Quista:0 Transformations
Ecruteak City

Ugg...I hate rain. Why must it always be raining? All I ask for is a little sun. This needs to be fixed soon, but why me? I asked myself as I walked down an alley way. I wore a short pink skirt and a white tope that was a little to short and frilly for my taste. But, it was a great disguise. I had made sure that mt tat wasn't showing before I left. Then I remembered all the others that had been caught in this. Ugg... why us?

Last edited:
[OOC]: Anon, can you tell me what time it is IC and when it will be nighttime? Like around 2200?

Jordan Summers
Mahogany Town

Jordan walked into a small store in Mahogany town, making another supply run before he left the Lake of Rage. He went in with his jacket zipped up, which appeared to be a much darker grey than usual, given how wet it became, and without his hat and sunglasses. Inside, the store was empty, save for a cashier who appeared to be very bored. Jordan could only imagine that business is slow in such heavy rain. As he walked in, the cashier removed one of the earphones to the MP3 player he was listening to, asking Jordan if he needed something. "Not at the moment," Jordan said casually, "You can just listen to that if you want, I'm going to use your bathroom then buy a couple of things, so I might be a few minutes." The cashier simply nodded and returned to what he was doing as Jordan walked to the bathroom. Looking back to make sure the casier was not suspicious of him, Jordan confirmed just this, and walked into the small bathroom.

Jordan looked into the mirror, already expecting to look notably alien to himself. This was all very true, as Jordan had not seen himslf in a mirror since he left Olivine City. His hair had grown long and unruly, and he had a think stubble all around his neck and chin. "Well don't I look sexy?" Jordan said as he studied himself. "I need to think about cutting my hair and shaving. Any real pursuer will anticipate that my hair would grow, but I can't look too much like the posters and all. Hopefully the guy at the counter just thinks I'm some hobo. Good thing he ain't paying attention.

Jordan walked back out of the bathroom, checking the cashier one more time and noticing that he didn't seem to move at all. As Jordan began gathering food and drinks from the aisles, he turned quickly as he heard the news story on the nearby TV change.

“Thanks, Jim. In other news, gang related violence is on the rise, along with some rather extreme terrorist threats from the gang known only as ‘Quista.’ Officials are reporting that another Quista-initiated bomb threat was made in an attempt to blackmail AlsonTech for a sum of fifty million dollars. Unfortunately, this bomb threat was very real, and the DION-high powered explosive that was planted was more than capable of leveling the entire compound. Thankfully, JPD was able to defuse the bomb before it was detonated, saving the lives of thousands in what could have been a deadly catastrophe…

“We’re getting more and more names as we speak. Joseph Antonimous, Amber Rota, Jordan Summers, Rumimi Gauche and Lana Alnar are what the FBI calls as the masterminds of the Quista terrorist regime, all starting with the five executing the legendary Pokémon known as Lugia upon the shores of Olivine City. No one knows why the members of Quista did this, but the FBI suspects that the recent outbreak of rainstorms is the result of the legend’s untimely death. Not only does the FBI want the Quista operation taken down, but it is believed that these Quista terrorists heard Lugia’s last words, and they may be the only ones that can stop the storms. Sadly, it will be difficult to even consider bargaining with such criminals, but the FBI is doing everything they can to track down these terrorist leaders into ]ssion.

“If you have any details regarding anything about Quista, please call 1-800-NIGHTWATCH or your local police station. Do not attempt to engage these criminals yourself, as it is reported that they are armed and extremely dangerous…”
Jordan looked up from behind the aisle. The only difference now was that the cashier was reading a magazine, though he still had the earphones in, meaning that he likely didn't hear the news report. "He may already know my face though. These places always have wanted posters or something. There may even be someone in the back room. I should probably just run out with what I have; I'm on the run anyway. No, no that'll just make me and everyone else look worse. This places always have cameras or something anyway. He hardly even knows I'm here, I can do this.

Jordan finished gathering his chips, microwave noodles, sodas, water, candy bars, razors and toothpaste, and put the armful of items onto the counter.

"Geez," the cashier said as he began ringing up all the items, "Going on a trip or something?"

"Yeah," Jordan replied, making sure that he remained perfectly casual, "One of the fishermen over in Olivine is trying to get as much fishing in as possible right now. Says the rain's only going to get worse."

The casier only laughed a bit. If he knew Jordan was a Quista, he's better than Jordan at keeping a straight face. "Sure seems like a good idea to me. I don't think the rain is going to do anything but get worse."

"Yeah, ain't that the truth," Jordan said as he threw a few bills onto the table, paying for his things. After taking his change, Jordan took the bags outside and began jogging to where he had left his dufflebag. He met his Gardevoir, Seraph, who he had left to watch his things while he was in the store. Quickly and carelessly, he stuffed the bags into the waterproof duffel before walking back towards the store. There, he found a payphone which he inserted two coins into and dialed the number, "1-800-NIGHTWATCH."

"Hello," he said as soon as the other end picked up. "Is this ahh...1-800-NIGHTWATCH? Alright, good. I think I saw one of those gangsters that they keep talking about on the news in Mahogany town. Yeah, he just walked out of some convenience store with a bunch of food and stuff.

He looked like ahh...well hang on, there's a poster right here with their...yeah, that's him, Jordan Summers. His hair was longer than in the picture, but it was him. Same clothes and everything.

Well...right now he's going...east of Mahogany. He's probably going to Blackthorn for something, maybe another bomb or something.

Alright...alright, my pleasure. Goodbye."

Jordan wasted no time in moving after he had hung up the phone. He was sure that the police would do no less, especially if they check the security cameras of the convenience store. As soon as he got back to his bag, he recalled Seraph and started jogging into the woods where he would make his way into Olivine, the first place on his list to search for the other Quista. He doubted that any more could possibly be found where the troubles originated, but as long as it was between him and the other location he had to search.

So he had decided. After night falls, he would emerge from the forest near Olivine to try and find more Quista.

Last edited:
Name: Lana Alnar
Quista
0 Transformations
A boat, around the coast of Johto

Well,%

Last edited:
OCC: TGM, your characters name is Amber, not Fire. Jack, I'd say it was about 8 PM. Snowfire, I said scattered around Johto, not a region you made up. Please edit/delete your post.

Alexander Devlin
Third Party (Pursuer)
Olivine Café, Olivine City

"More tea for you, sir?"

The waitress blinked and frowned considering it was the second time she had asked him in the space of a minute, and the young man sitting by himself hadn't given any sign of acknowledgement.

"Mmm?" said Alex, turning to face her, his nostrils flaring slightly, as if he were sniffing something. His eyes had been peeled out the window, in the direction of Route 39.

"Oh yes please. I'm terribly sorry. My mind must be elsewhere at the moment," he said, chuckling softly.

The waitress smiled and nodded, raising an eyebrow as the boy continued to chuckle, obviously finding his comment particularly funny for some reason. She shrugged, heading back behind the counter, not paying it too much mind. After all, the young lad seemed nice enough. Probably just had an overactive imagination. No harm in that.

Alexander turned back toward the window, frowning and closing his eyes, looking as if he were resting to any onlooker, but actually deeply concentrating, focusing his mental energy.

'Position and Status,' echoed his thought.

It took a few minutes before a reply came through.

'Off side of Route 39. Hidden. Watching. Guard. He found the Jones man's body. Jones man did not survive.'

Alexander laughed softly to himself. 'I imagine it gave him quite a surprise.'

'I would not know. I did not think it necessary to examine his tho-'

'I was being facetious. Idiot. You could at least pretend to appreciate my levity. And my sense of humor. I mean, you were my human father before I sliced you up and mashed you together with that wretched weakling of a Pokemon. Wasn't that funny?'

'Yes, Master. It was hilarious.' Even through the thought wave, the emotion in the tone was completely nonexistent. Alex frowned and sighed wearily. Times like these made him wish he had at least one actually sentient and conscious ally. Gloating to mindless drones, trying to get them to appreciate his work…it got old after a while.

'Mmm we'll discuss my superior sense of irony later. What action is he taking regarding the body?' thought Alex tersely.

'Guard using communication device. Presumably he is contacting others.'

That meant there would be an investigation, never mind the length. The young psychic thought about it, considering all the options, all the angles, practically moving every know factor around in his head like pieces on a chessboard. Then he grinned, a plan starting to form in his mind. He liked to make plans such as these…a win-win situation for him. Usually a lose-lose or a win-lose for anyone else involved. Alexander Devlin never got in a situation with an unfavorable outcome…he prided himself on that. It reassured him of his own superior intelligence and of course, power.

'Keep observing them. Tell me if anyone else arrives.'

Alex frowned suddenly, sniffing the air, closing his eyes more and concentrating, gritting his teeth. Was that…yes. Yes it was. That was the undeniable signature of another psychic force…dormant, but still detectable to those who had the ability like himself. And it was nothing like he had sensed before, human or Pokemon. Rather, it was a mix. Which could only mean one thing.

He opened his mind even further, contacting his other servant.

'There's one of them nearby. I can smell it. They're close…somewhere in Olivine…or very near it. Track them down. Don't engage them though…or get too close. If they are part Pokemon, I highly doubt they'll react positively to your…ah…shall we say…unique aura?'

Alexander laughed again, looking up as the waitress came back, smiling at her and thanking her politely for the tea. "Funny story I'm remembering," he explained, nodding at her, even as the reply came back.

'Yes Master. I will follow the trace.'

'Good girl. Remind me to order you to kill another child sometime soon. It's been a while. We musn't get rusty now, isn't that right?'

'Of course not, Master. I will remember.'

The young psychic sighed as he went back to his tea, severing the connection as his two Pokemon that weren't quite Pokemon moved out to execute his orders. He sipped on the hot liquid a little, frowning and staring down at it before his eyes slowly traveled over towards the waitress. The tea was too weak for his liking. This would not do. It would not do at all.

Concentrating with a soft smirk, Alexander watched calmly as his telekinesis gently lifted up a few porcelain cups and saucers from their resting place behind the counter, drifting them up and over the hard tiled floor below. No one was watching, the waitress had her back to him and the levitating china, working on cleaning one of the tables. He waited approximately one minute before breaking his concentration and looking out the window pensively, as a consequence causing all of it to fall and shatter onto the floor. The sound was loud enough that it drew the attention of the poor woman, making her run behind the counter, ducking down to clean the mess up.

'Found Lugia Human child. Male. Has six Pokemon. Heading out into Lake of Rage. Shall I pursue him?'

Alex considered it briefly. It was hard to imagine how a Gardevoir was going to pursue someone across water, but knowing his Pokemon with their unique minds, she would no doubt find a way if needed.

'No. Leave him for now. I have other plans,' Alex thought, before he got up and calmly walked out of the café, not paying, not stopped, the only one who would have unable to see him leave, too busy cleaning up the broken pieces of porcelain.

Lana Alnar
Quista-- 0 transformations
Olivine City, Johto

Am I going to make it? Is it possible to go through here and not die? I wonder.

I pulled a pair of dark sun glasses out of my bag, and quickly put them on my head. Better safe than sorry.

Really, Olivine was not my choice of place to be. But when you're a wanted non-criminal, you to kind of go with the flow. I looked about, and saw a variety of wanted posters with all the Quistas' names and pictures on them. These people really thought we were criminals. I was about to kick a can, and let it hit someone, but decided against it. The last thing I needed at the moment was attention.

Olivine really had changed since last year. What once was a beautiful sea side town was now had an industrial air to it. The city was outlined in the air somewhat in smog. And, of course, had been bashed a bit by hurricanes. Amazing how something you thought you knew can change.

Gosh, I was hungry. My stomach was growling, tired of miniscule berries. But was it safe to go in a restutant? I thought so, and proceeded my hunt for food.

Jordan Summers
Olivine Outskirts - Forest

Jordan stared forward blankly as he shaved the hair off his neck with one of his new razors. The rain would've made this rather difficult if not for the reflective barrier created by Seraph, which was used as a sort of umbrella. He wanted to wait until it was darker before he would enter Olivine. The darkness would limit visibility greatly, making it harder to see Jordan, but other Quista as well. Jordan had expected such a lack of luck, however. Every action he took would have to come with a risk.

Jordan's escape plan raised his confidence, but the more he thought about it, the more reluctant he was to execute it. He would probably have to return to Olivine one way or another, especially if he went through with his plan. The same plan can only work so many times, and he had no other plan of quick and easy escape. Regardless, this was one of his only chances to find other Quista, and he knew he'd much rather die trying than hiding in the back of the woods.

Assuming that he had finished shaving by that time, he packed the razor into one plastic bags he got from the store. He held a few strands of hair between his thumb and index finger for measure. He thought that he should at least leave his unusually long hair alone. He didn't want to look too much like the posters that were likely all over Olivine. "How do I look, huh," he asked Seraph as he stood up. Seraph replied as she dissolved the barrier above them, "Voir."

He then recalled his Gardevoir into her ultra ball with an "S" etched into it. Jordan got back into the tent where Tybalt waited inside. Having slept all he needed to, the Umbreon was more than ready for whatever task Jordan needed from him. Jordan ran his fingers down the Umbreon's back, waiting for the darkness to thicken as he ran over thoughts of the other Quista in his head.

Greg Erge
Civilian
Olivine Shore

Greg paced the beach. He needed a sign. It had seemed that all his life, all he had to trust were his instincts. When those failed, his next step was to find a sign. A feather floating in the air, a sudden rainstorm, something, anything...

Right now was one of those times in which he couldn't trust his instincts. They weren't even there for him now. Greg pondered whether he should even involve himself in this farce. The whole idea was crazy, come to think of it! Even if he was right, even if the intel he had gotten was true, what could he do? Greg had no special powers. He wasn't involved with a group of highly trained individuals. He was just a good trainer, and nothing more.

But as he thought, Greg realized exactly what it was. He IS a good trainer, and a good person, and he knows when to make the right decisions. He wasn't going to let the Quista get captured. He knew it to be his job to save them. But if only something could help him. Greg peered of into the water. The city was bustling, and the water was rough too. He needed to relax. *What do normal people do to relax?* Greg pondered....

*Normal people relax by watching television!* Greg rushed to the T.V. Shop.

OOC: Is Joseph still in there, Anon?

Junior Bond
Route 39
Pursuer (FBI)

Junior was on his way to the Lake of Rage area, on intel of a Quista being there. He had been informed not to engage. Along the way, he noticed some people examening a dead body. He went over to see what exactly was going on.

Amber Rota
Quista-0 transformations
Ecruteak city-abandoned house

“We’re getting more and more names as we speak. Joseph Antonimous, Amber Rota, Jordan Summers, Rumimi Gauche and Lana Alnar are what the FBI calls as the masterminds of the Quista terrorist regime, all starting with the five executing the legendary Pokémon known as Lugia upon the shores of Olivine City. No one knows why the members of Quista did this, but the FBI suspects that the recent outbreak of rainstorms is the result of the legend’s untimely death. Not only does the FBI want the Quista operation taken down, but it is believed that these Quista terrorists heard Lugia’s last words, and they may be the only ones that can stop the storms. Sadly, it will be difficult to even consider bargaining with such criminals, but the FBI is doing everything they can to track down these terrorist leaders into ]ssion.

Terrorist!? Me!? I'm about as patriotic as they get! Grr... stay calm Amber. Stay calm... Amber never was very supportive of the government, but she fully respected the position and her nation. Anyway, she watched the news from an old TV in an old abandoned house in one of the alleys. Well, I wonder how the others are. God, it seems like only yesterday when we first met. Now we're all "Wanted Fugitives" when we never did anything wrong. We saved Lugia from death for a few moments so he could... .... ..... curse us to being public enemy no. 1.

Jordan Summers
Quista - 0 Trasformations
Olivine Outskirts - Forest

With his camo-print baseball hat and the hood of his jacket shielding his eyes from the rain, Jordan tied the straps of his dufflebag to the leg of the Metagross in front of him. He didn't know if long-distance levitation would tire the large Pokemon, or if the bag would weigh him down, but he was confident that Abrams could carry out the task. Earnhardt and Tybalt were in two of the five ultra balls on his belt, Seraph, Zeus and Abrams all standing around him. "Alright guys, you all know the plan I got for you." He smiled a bit at his own joke as he walked off, "Lets do it, everyone. Operation: Olivine is go."

Jordan grew restless in the tent when he had waited earlier for darkness set in. Eventually convincing himself that the rain, as well as whatever darkness was already present, would be enough cover as he moved into Olivine itself. Abrams and Zeus would go around the mountains west of the beach, so they would be able to remain undetected. They should also be able to reach the city in the same time he would be able to walk there. With Seraph at his side, and both Tybalt and Earnhardt more than ready for a challenge, he felt that he could be able to handle any trouble he ran into.

As soon as Olivine came into sight, he took his hoot down and his hat off, repositioning it before walking briskly towards the beach, the area of the city that was the most hospitable to him. He tried to look as casual as anyone else in the city, arguing that at least half of the residents should've gotten the least bit used to the rain by now. He reminded himself again of how much he enjoyed the rain, causing his hair to cling to his face as a result of the extra weight from the water that soaked it, rather than curling out from under the sides of the hat. If his hair was dry at this length, there was no doubt that it would do just that if not for the constant rain.

OOC: I have honestly no idea who Zoey and Marc were following O.O
Zoey and Marc Benson, Katherine Ferguson
Civilian
FBI Agent (Katherine)

Shinx ran past the hooded guy as Zoey and Marc rushed after him. "Shinx wait!" Zoey shouted, Shinx thought it was a game however it ran right into a pole and looked dazzled. Zoey picked Shinx up and gave it a cuddle
"See what happens when you don't look where you are going" Zoey told Shinx.

"Okay come on I think we could go to a resturant" Marc said, they started to go but noticed the TVs in the window of a shop with a news report.

"It's about those kids again. Do you honestly think they would do such a thing?" Zoey asked as they watched it.

"I don't know Zoey, honestly I stopped trusting the governments years ago, they pretend they care about the children but nobody noticed two homeless kids wandering around" Marc answered. People had always walked by them and never said a word to them even as kids. They noticed a honey blond haired woman stopping in front of the TV with a Chatot on her shoulder.

"This is insane, we shouldn't be doing this" Katherine muttered before she kept on walking. Zoey and Marc stared after her

"What does she mean by that?" Marc asked confused.

"Lugia! Lugia!" The Chatot kept repeating. Shinx suddenly jumped out of Zoey's arms and started following another person

"Shinx wait!" Zoey called out, Marc sighed as they chased after Shinx again.

Last edited:
Jordan Summers
Olivine City

As Jordan neared the edge of Olivine city, he looked out past the docks Finding that his plan was unfolding accordingly, Jordan began to relax.

He turned to Seraph, who he noticed was focused on something behind them. He turned around, seeing the woman with the Chatot, but more importantly the couple chasing the Shinx that dashed down the street through the rain. Jordan began laughing with his Gardevoir. Such daily entertainment that livened the city was exactly what Jordan had missed in the time he remained hidden near the Lake of Rage.

Katherine Ferguson
FBI Agent

Katherine kept walking and passed a trainer with a Gardevoir.
"Look, TV people!" Chatot said irrupting Katherine's thoughts, she looked up wondering what Chatot was talking about.

"Chatot what is it?" Katherine asked as she looked at the Gardevoir trainer. "Wait..." Katherine whispered, she was sure he was one of those kids. "Now what?" Katherine asked, it was her job to bring them in so she could arrest them right now... Or she could let the kid go and pretend she never saw them. However she could not be certain since she was only looking at the back of him, Chatot seem to think otherwise however.

"TV person! News!" Chatot said flying over to them, Katherine quickly partly hid near the wall not sure if she wanted to be seen much less arrest him.

Jordan Summers
Olivine City

Jordan's focus on the Shinx was quickly cut off as the Chatot approached him. "TV Person! News," it cried madly as it circled around him. Jordan's heartbeat quickened; this was exactly what he was afraid of. His eyes traced the area, finding nobody that seemed to pay any mind to the Pokemon. As always, he forced himself to remain calm. Panic would do nothing but toss him deeper into the hole he was slipping into. He was sure that nobody had planned on killing him, so standing idly didn't put him in much danger.

Telepathically sensing the tension caused by the Chatot, Seraph's eyes began glowing a bright blue color, preparing to drive the Pokemon away with a Psychic attack. As she felt Jordan's hand touch her shoulder she dropped the idea, turning back to him with inquiry.

Jordan had no idea who the Chatot belong to, or what it was trying to do in pointing out "the TV people," but he had to remain discreet. For all he knew, the Pokemon was wild and was helping nobody actively search for the Quista. Motioning for Seraph to follow, he began walking off. He walked to the beaches, making sure that he was as calm as possible. He lifted his hand slightly before dropping them back into his jacket pockets. "Don't lower your hat. It only means you have something to hide. There's nothing going on but the Chatot annoying you. You and your Gardevoir just want to enjoy the waves comming up on the beach."

Alleviating some of the stress he found himself under, Jordan smiled at the thoughts within his head. "I always did hate Chatots. At least there's something I'm not comming up with on the spot."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom