• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Quista: The Guardians Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannah Brooks
FBI Agent
Johto Ocean

Hannah slid her arm through the right side of the jacket with a sigh. "Well, I guess there's no point in lying, but I really just want revenge. One of the Quista, a Gardevoir trainer, tried to kill me and actually did kill Hephaestus. Beforehand, I just did it because I'm an FBI agent and that's what I was supposed to do, but now I just want to find either him, or any other Quista to see if they can locate him."
---------------------------
Earnhardt
Jordan's Gallade
Johto Ocean

Mantine soon took Earnhardt and Marc to the shore of Cinanwood city where Earnhardt had intended. While he had hoped and assumed he would find Jordan and/or a Lugia, Earnhardt was suprised to see that he had already found Zoey without the slightest bit of effort. An unfamiliar figure stood over Zoey however, but Earnhardt waited for Marc to act first. He was already too focused on the disturbance he felt in Seraph regardless.

[OOC]: Also, Jordan cannot hear Katherine. I didn't think that I should devote a portion of this post to Jordan just so he can ignore you though.

OOC: That's okay, Katherine wasn't sure if he would able to hear or not

Marc and Zoey Benson
Civilian

Marc held onto Mantine for dear life as they got to the shore, he noticed a body lying on the rocks and realize it was Zoey, she must have drifted here!

"Zoey!" Marc shouted climbing onto the rocks, he noticed the Blastoise standing over her. "Who the hell are you! Sceptile Leaf Blade!" Marc shouted throwing a pokeball into the air releasing Sceptile. Immediately the grass starter lifted it's arms as it prepared to attack but stopped as he stood in front of Blastoise face to face.

"Scep?" Sceptile asked

"Blast!" Blastoise said smiling, Marc was confused why he had stopped and ran over to them.

"Sceptile what are you doing? Protect Zoey!" Marc ordered

"Blast, Blastoise" Blastoise said. Marc looked confused until he stared at Blastoise and realized something after looking at a opened pokeball next to Zoey.

"Wartortle?" Marc asked, Blastoise nodded his head. Wartortle had come out of it's pokeball to see his trainer in danger, evolving into Blastoise allowed him to drag Zoey to assure.

"I am so glad you are okay" Marc said as he ran over to Zoey's side and shook her "Zoey wake up! Come on please!" Marc exclaimed, he started doing CPR on her as Sceptile, Blastoise and Mantine waited to see if he could revive Zoey. After a minute Zoey started coughing and spitting up water.

"Marc?" Zoey asked in a fragile voice as she started to wake up.

"Oh Zoey thank god you are awake" Marc said hugging her, he was glad she was back, Zoey looked up at Blastoise

"Oh my god, did Wartortle evolve to save me?" Zoey asked, Blastoise nodded his head again but the moment was cut short as they heard an loud noise.

"What was that?" Marc asked, the two looked at each other and climbed up the cliffs and looked to see a Lugia fighting the SWAt and FBI Agents, up higher on the mountain was some Pokemon attacking as well.

"What is going on?" Zoey asked.

"They must have found one of the Quista.." Marc looked at Earnhardt before the Lugia "Jordan" Marc said as they watched not knowing what they could do,.

Eliot Nadel
FBI Agent
Ocean

"Oh...I'm sorry. I mean, I can't really say I know how you fell...If my skitty died...I might do the same thing...." He says. Not knowing how best to respond, he nervously begins to fiddle with the tranquilizer. "We're nearly there." He says, changing the subject. As they enter the storm, he removes his glasses. "Get ready."

Hannah Brooks
FBI Agent
Johto Ocean

"You don't have to say anything. I'd rather you just forget about the whole thing," Hannah responded before Eliot shifted his attention to their destination. Hannah looked forward to see gunfire and flashes of light in a few different colors on the north end of the beach, and even more noticeably, a Lugia flying overhead. "I don't know what's going on up at the beach, but it looks like we did make the right choice in comming here."

Seraph
Jordan's Gardevoir
Cinanwood Outskirts - Shore

As the battle against the police raged on, Seraph soon found herself outgunned as she tried to hold the barrier that shielded Tybalt and herself from the gunfire. Abrams launched a series of Shadow Balls from his mouth to try and divert the gunfire to his barely-phased steel body, but the police knew better.

Seconds before Seraph's barrier lost integrity, a fresh one was created before it as Earnhardt teleported himself into the fight, unable to focus on bringing the Bensons with him. Pleased to see her brother but with no time to ignore the attackers, Seraph turned and grabbed Tybalt before teleporting to another rock that could provide adequate cover. Just like in the clash at Tin Tower, gunfire slowed to make way for the release of Pokemon.

With the enemy Pokemon supported by police gunfire, Jordan's team of Pokemon was forced to rely on ranged attacks so that they could stay behind cover. They tried their best to protect both Katherine and Abrams, as he was the only thing that could slow the SWAT team's advance. The situation grew more desperate with the defeat of Tybalt. Too focused on a hostile Grumpig to notice as a Staraptor made a dive towards him, Tybalt was taken out by a direct hit from Brave Bird. The attack grounded the bird Pokemon, giving Earnhardt the chance to finish him with an Ice Punch. Tybalt skipped across a collection of smaller rocks before laying motionlessly among them, leaving the fight to the terribly outnumbered psychics.

Zoey and Marc Benson
Civilian

"We got to help him! He is outnumbered and there's no way he can do it alone!" Zoey said as she tried getting down the rocks but felt dizzy and light headed, Marc caught her before she could fall.

"Zoey we can't, you still need to rest and if we interfere those agents will kill us and we will be wanted as well" Marc told her, much as he wanted to help Jordan it was too risky, and he was sure Jordan wouldn't want them to be in danger.

"Then what? I am not sure if I am seeing right but I can only see one of them, I don't know what happened to the other Quista aside from the first one who had died but the other three I do not see" Zoey replied, Marc stared at where the psychic Pokemon were, maybe he was imagining it but they looked like they were protecting someone else.

"Maybe it's just me, but I think one of Jordan's Pokemon is protecting someone" Marc said before he returned Mantine. Sceptile and Blastoise stood by their owners staring up at the mountain.

Seraph
Jordan's Gardevoir

It soon became apparent that Tybalt's defeat was not the turning point in the battle against the police, but was simply the first sign that Jordan's Pokemon team couldn't possibly hope to put up with the force. The Pokemon were quickly overwhelmed, and SWAT squads gradually gained ground as Abrams' suppression was stifled by the attacking Pokemon. Earnhardt noticed a figure run across higher ground before stopping to prepare an attack on Abrams. Trying to avoid any more interference for the team's "armor," Earnhardt teleported behind a closer rock to fling a Psycho Cut at the Pokemon.

Earnhardt didn't know what this Pokemon was, however, and was shocked to watch as the telekinetic blade shattered against the flank of the Houndoom. Hardly phased by the blade, the Houndoom proceeded to fire a Flamethrower attack that marked the end of Abrams' suppressive attacks, but not his resistance. Once his heavy metal body dropped to the ground, he weakly ordered Seraph and Earnhardt to escape with the target they were to protect. Earnhardt and Seraph both teleported behind the rock Katherine hid behind. "Gallade, gallade," Earnhardt desperately yelled at Katherine. They had to leave the area quickly.

Katherine Ferguson
FBI Agent

Katherine wondered what Gallade wanted for a moment but it didn't take her long to figure it out, they needed to get out of here all the Pokemon were starting to faint.

"Right, let's go" Katherine said as she touched Earnhardt and waited to be teleported away, she didn't know where they were going but hoped it would be somewhere safe.

Seraph
Jordan's Gardevoir

Earnhardt wasted no time in teleporting away from the area before Katherine, or even more importantly, he was put in danger. A second after Earnhardt had vanished, Seraph followed his actions and teleported herself away. On the other side of the rock, SWAT teams and a few FBI agents ran towards the area where they had faced Jordan's team. While they were ignorant of the fainted Umbreon, they soon surrounded the downed Metagross casually, considering him as an eliminated threat, though they noted that he curiously hadn't fainted yet, but seemed to give up. This was soon contradicted as Abrams began to glow with a white light that gradually became brighter. Out of fear and instinct, a few agents raised their rifles to fire at Abrams to no avail.

Further down the beach, Earnhardt teleported in front of Zoey and Marc, followed by Seraph, but with a slightly longer delay than when they had left. In a moment, the psychic duo began to yell at eachother, arguing about where Earnhardt had decided to teleport Katherine. While they both agreed that they didn't want the Bensons to be involved, Earnhardt argued that they no longer had a choice.

The two were stopped as they turned to look at the explosion that engulfed the point that they had left Abrams.

Marc and Zoey Benson, Katherine Ferguson
Civilian, FBI Agent

Marc and Zoey were a bit startled when the psychic duo teleported in front of them with a stranger before they seem to start agruing.

"What are they fighting about?" Zoey asked.

"Better question, what about that Metagross and Umbreon?" Katherine spoke up as she looked at where the two had been. She hoped that none of Jordan's Pokemon or him died otherwise she would blame herself.

"Better question? Who in the world are you?" Marc asked attracting her attention, Katherine turned to look at them knowing she could not reveal exactly who she was. She noted a boat in the distance of the ocean that seemed to be getting closer to the shore.

"A friend of Jordan's" Katherine said just as an explosion distracted them again as the three looked up at where Metagross had been. Sceptile and Blastoise both looked shocked as well. The agents were most likely hurt or even killed in the blast and who knows if Metagross actually survived. Katherine wished this wasn't happening, both sides were getting killed and she didn't want neither to get killed.

Eliot Nadel
FBI
Cianwood Beack

Eliot Nadel sees the Lugia, now within firing range, and remembers what day it is. He checks the time. 12:04 AM. "If thhs goes well, this'll be my best birthday ever." He says, taking aim, and firing at Jordan.

Seraph
Jordan's Gardevoir

As the aftermath of the explosion began to die down, Earnhardt grabbed Katherine by the shoulder and pointed to Marc and Zoey, talking to Seraph more calmly now. Even so, Seraph was still reluctant to involve the two, and it didn't take very long until the two began arguing once more, as though the explosion was only a bump in the road. Points about Jordan's dissapointment and the safety of Tybalt and Abrams were randomly brought up, but none seemed to get through to either of them.

Hannah Brooks
FBI Agent
Cinanwood Beach

Hannah watched with silent anticipation for the result of Eliot's shot. If this plan didn't work, then Hannah was sure that she would be unable to do anything else to help. None of her fire Pokemon would be able to fight their hardest in the strong rain, and exactly that was demanded against a Pokemon such as a Lugia. Her only option was Ares, but he was merely one Pokemon, and she doubted that he would be able to hold his own against Lugia.

Civilian, FBI Agent

"Okay what they are fighting about?" Marc asked as Katherine felt Gallade put a hand on her.

"I don't know, but it must be serious and about us. Maybe they are trying to figure out what to do with us" Zoey replied, Marc nodded his head.

"Maybe we should make it easier for them and go home" Marc replied, Zoey shook her head and turned to the psychic duo

"Earnhardt, Seraph I have to thank you for helping us but we want to help. Jordan is in trouble and that's why we came here, I know we are basically cilivans but I want to help and Marc is always by my side. I did not just almost drown to just go home" Zoey told them as she irrupted them, she may not know what is they were talking about but she wanted to tell them.

Katherine stared at the other woman, so it appeared she wasn't the only one trying to help, but the difference was Katherine was an agent, Zoey and Marc far as she could tell were just civilians, however Zoey seemed to have her mind set in helping them.

Seraph
Jordan's Gardevoir

Seraph let her attention leave Earnhardt as Zoey began to speak to her. When Zoey finished, she turned to Earnhardt, exchanging a few more words before nodding to him. Seraph turned to Zoey and Marc, holding her right hand out to them. "Garde, gardevoir."

Civilian, FBI Agent

Once again the two wasn't sure what Gardevoir said but she seemed to accept it, or aleast Zoey hoped so.

"Thank you Gardevoir, if I may say so we should get Jordan as well, will he able to follow us?" Zoey asked as she held Gardevoir's hand while the other hand held Marc's hand.

"I hope you two realize how dangerous it will be, it can get even more dangerous" Katherine told Marc and Zoey.

"I know, but we just travelled across the ocean in a hurricane, we can handle this" Zoey assured her.

Seraph
Jordan's Gardevoir

Ensuring that Zoey and Marc were positive that they wanted to go through with their decision, Seraph teleported them both, along with Earnhardt and Katherine, to a rise in the rock formations that made up the north end of the Cinanwood beach. They were at a fair distance from the area where Abrams had exploded, but were still hidden from anyone who wasn't searching for them.

Katherine's fears were confirmed as they looked at the area. When Abrams detonated, he killed any of the SWAT members, agents and Pokemon that came too close, throwing the rest to the side with injuries varying in severity. Before they approached again, a SWAT squad that had avoided the blast threw in Voltorb to use explosion on Abrams, ensuring that he had fainted. Once they had, the teams moved in once more to try and secure the body of the Metagross. Seraph pointed at Abrams as she spoke to Katherine and the Bensons, asking for their help. "Gardevoir, voir."

Civilian, FBI Agent

Zoey and Marc knew this time what they wanted, they had to help Metagross! They would probably waste no time in killing it.

"Sceptile, Blastoise I choose you!" Zoey and Marc chorused as they released their Pokemon. Once they got into the battle that was it, the two would be wanted for quite some time for aiding them but they wouldn't let Metagross suffer it.

"Okay any ideas how we are going to carry Metagross and get away from them?" Zoey asked, Marc thought about that, while Sceptile and Blastoise could carry it and Sceptile had the speed, it would be lowered drastically while carrying the steel type.

"I think we need to stop SWAT first, perhaps we can send them asleep or running" Marc replied.

While the two Bensons and the psychic duo tried to figure how to get to Metagross Katherine stared at the chaos. Some of those people were the ones she worked with a couple of times, none were actual friends of her but it still had an impact on Katherine. And if she was to drag attention then Katherine's entire life would be destroyed and the job she loved would be gone. Making sure she was well hidden behind a rock she tried to figure a non lethal way to save that Metagross that didn't involve the SWAT getting killed. She pulled out a pokeball that Altaria was in

"I know you are weak Altaria from the lightening, and you can't fly but maybe you can sing and sent them to sleep, please Altaria make them go to sleep" Katherine whispered, it was the only way to assure all sides remained safe. "Altaria Sing attack!" Katherine ordered throwing the pokeball over the rock as Altaria appeared on top of the rock. It was too weak to fly but not to sing.

"Altaria! Altaria" Altaria started singing in the direction of the agents hoping they would fall asleep.

Seraph
Jordan's Gardevoir

As Altaria began singing, the two SWAT squads that had gathered around Abrams turned in alarm, brief alarm that rapidly descended into calm and drowziness. One by one, the men dropped onto the ground, but one managed to ignore Altaria's soothing song and ran away to get backup. He would be stopped short, however, as Earnhardt and Seraph both teleported in front of the man. As they stare at his face, their irises briefly flash red, knocking the man out via Hypnosis.

They both looked down the beach at that moment, noticing that any other agent had abandoned the fight to focus on Jordan, or simply run back to Cinanwood. Two at a time, Earnhardt and Seraph then began to grab hold of the unconscious agents and teleport them to random places in the mountains. Once all living agents were gone, Seraph teleported Tybalt back into the area next to Abrams. He was still slightly conscious, meaning that Seraph would be able to heal him through much easier means. She held her hands together, forming a glowing blue ball between them. As it grew to be roughly the side of a golf ball, Seraph raised her hands into the air, allowing the ball to float upwards into the sky.

Civilian, FBI Agent

Katherine peered around the rock as she watched them fall asleep then the two send another agent sleeping before teleporting them.

"Your Altaria is quite good there... I am sorry I didn't catch your name?" Zoey asked as she turned to Katherine.

"Katherine" Katherine answered, these two surely wouldn't regonize her and it seems they didn't.

"Looks like Gardevoir, I mean Seraph is about to heal them" Marc commented as they turned to watch. The Benson couple walked closer keeping an eye out on anyone coming near by. They could see Jordan still fighting them and wondered how to help.

"Maybe Altaria, Gardevoir and Gallade should sent those guys to sleep once they are done. We will able to get Jordan that way" Zoey commented. Sceptile and Blastoise were of course right behind them. However Katherine was still standing by the rock, glad that she had managed to stop them in the non lethal way. This had to be the worst FBI cover up in history, she wondered if there was anyone to convince the agents to stop and just accept that nobody was to blame for Lugia's death instead of covering it and making the Quista look like the terriosts. She hated being one of the bad guys or made out to be which surely the three trainers here would probably think.

"Good job Altaria, go and follow Gallade and Gardevoir, once they say so help Jordan by putting the other agents to sleep" Katherine ordered. Altaria opened her wings and managed to fly but only a few feet in the air as she went to them while Katherine watched.

[OOC]: Jordan isn't fighting anyone, actually. He's trying to help Joseph with the hurricane, so I'm kinda waiting for Anon before I do anything with Jordan.

Seraph
Jordan's Gardevoir

Tybalt was already taken care of, and all that was left was to wait for Wish to take effect. Abrams, however, was going to require much more effort to recover. Seraph closed her eyes, focusing as much power as she could control. Her body began to glow bright blue before she reached forward and put her hands against Abrams' body. Gradually, the light blue glow of Seraph's body began to lose its strength as she spent her remaining power to focus on healing Abrams. At the same rate, Abrams' body started to glow with the same color. Soon Seraph's power was spent, and she stopped glowing alltogether as she lost consciousness. Earnhardt stepped forward to grab her before she hit the ground and gently set her down against the same rock that had earlier sheltered her from the police attack.

Suddenly, Abrams raised his two front legs, pulli g his body upright before he stopped glowing. At the same time, the small glowing sphere that Seraph had sent into the sky drifted back dow over Tybalt. The sphere broke into several small tendrils that fell upon the Umbreon's body. The glowing tendrils covered Tybalt's wounds, healing him just as Seraph had healed Metagross. The Umbreon staggered back to his feet, still confused as to how the Staraptor had taken him by suprise.

Civilian, FBI Agent

They watched as both Umbreon and Metagross woke up and Seraph fell to the ground.

"So what do we do now?" Zoey asked, she hoped Seraph would be okay, it probably just took too much energy using that move.

"I guess we wait until Jordan comes back" Marc replied, there wasn't much for the two to do since the two Quista kids were dealing with the hurricane. Zoey walked over to Seraph and inspected her

"I guess she needs a little rest too, how long will it take for her to cover?" Zoey wondered. She smiled slightly at her husband before looking at Katherine, something was off with her Zoey could tell she seemed distance and conflicted in a way. Perhaps Katherine wasn't brave as the couple in helping them which would explain why she hid behind that rock the whole time.

OOC: Why do I have a strange feeling that Anon has forgotten about this RP much like Frozen Islands? I hope not because I like it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom