• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Quista: The Guardians Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCC: Jus letting you know, it was my brother who started this RP and has been RPing with you guys. We share acocunts, see. You won't know the difference most of the time, but he's lost interest in it, and I had no interest in the first place. Feel free to continue RPing.

Oh, as for lack-of-Quista's, Josh (By bro) has given me a list of peeps he thinks would make good ones. No need to make a form. Just pretend you were in the origonal party at the beach. Right, the list...

The Grim Heaper
Wllow's Tara
Snowfire (Again XD)
shards_of_stars
Autumn TOrtera.

Okay guys, have fun! (Josh says "Sawwy Munchkins :(")

[OOC]: Should we put someone new in charge then? It seems like a bad idea to leave someone out of a position out authority.

Plus I need to discuss how I plan on leaving for a month excluding weekends.

In fact, who thinks it may be a good idea to start the thing over alltogether?

OOC: I guess we should vote for the next GM...
And I'd prefer we don't start over. Eliot has a really good plan.

OOC: I guess we should, but when you say these are the new Quista, but three of them are already dead, perhaps someone could take over Joe and Josh (Or we could kill them off) because I am sure I and the others would like to see this ends (And restarting it would be alot of effort).

I guess we have a few options here really. Someone can take over (Or make a new thread) and we can start where we are now, or restart right at the beginning, although the story may going. But with AJ leaving for a month except for the weekends restarting it would take a while, however taking off where we are now may be easier.

AJ- I might have a few ideas what we could do with your characters. Maybe Jordan/Hannah meet but both are kidnapped or something before taken away (Yeah much like what I suggested for Heroes lol) or Hannah is the one who goes somewhere with Jordan and when you appear the two fight or something? That's just one idea.

GH- Hm we should have a vote about who should be the new GM and if we should keep going where we are (If SOS and Snowfire wants we can bring back their characters somehow, or they can continue playing theirs) since Anon has lost interest again (And unlike Frozen Island I do not want this one to die yet).

Gotta get ready, going out so I might not post for about two-three hours (Going to the Jirachi event that being held in Australia)

The new quista can take over the old, then. Oh, and for formalaties sake, I'm promoting Amberjack to be the new GM. :)

[OOC]: Alright, then I also make WT co-GM for the time inconvenience. Hopefully I can come up with something as far as that goes as well.

I'm gonna be totally honest: I like where Jordan's going with this one, so letting him go would be terrible for me.

I'm reasonable though. If it bothers anyone too much that the GM of the thing and one of the five (or six, based on the new Quista list) Quista will be inexplicably invisible, I'll just give up GM.

But thanks, Anon.

OCC: No problem. I'll check in from time to time, if that's okay with you. Have fun and enjoy the RP, guys!

OOC: I like where Zoey, Marc and Katherine are going too. Especially Katherine with her morality VS loyalty conflict and the fact she doesn't know what to do, it would also be a waste for them too.

Which Quista will be invisible? And thanks AJ I will make sure it's still going too, hey I managed to finish Rescue Mission (Well I would have if SA hadn't posted or aleast post already with Kokirmu waking up) so I think both of us can finish Quista, the reason I finished RM was because SA and AJ didn't stop posting.

[OOC]: I'm talking with WT about what we're going to do from here. When we come up with that, I'll let y'all know.

OCC: The twins dont exist anymore, and nor do the old Quista (Besides Jordan)

O.C.C: So I can't use Lana, and would have to come up with a different character?

OCC: It's not up to me. I no longer run this thread. PM Jack about it.

OOC: Amber asked me to post this, make sure your Quista chars (Except Lana) comes from the ocean to Cianwood

As Jordan began flying around the hurricane, trying to comply with Joseph’s plans to stop the hurricane, he felt something hit him in the stomach. Jordan stopped in midair to idle as he looked down at what had hit him, discovering that it was a tranquilizer dart. The realization multiplied the incapacitating effect of the dart, causing him to panic a bit, despite his attempts to remain composed. His flight pattern grew weaker as he tried to assist Joseph before the dart inevitably grounded him. The dart remained a great distraction to Jordan, however, and remaining airborne required more strength than the fast-acting tranquilizer was allowing him. The dart proved to be too large of a weight for him as he began falling to the Earth.

Joseph watched as Jordan was forced to the ground by the tranquilizer dart that had struck him. With Jordan down and Lana nowhere to be seen, Joseph had no choice but to solve it himself. As he was a guardian, the destruction of the hurricane was his duty no matter what. Using his power at the greatest threshold, Joseph formed a crimson aura around his body as he flew through the hurricane clouds. Throughout the course of approximately a full minute, the swirling clouds began to dissipate, simply turning into thick rainclouds. Once the hurricane had entirely lost its form, Joseph fell through the clouds, falling towards the Cinanwood shore, much like Jordan had moments prior.

Jordan Summers
Quista – Lugia Form
Cinanwood City - Shore

Jordan began to regain awareness of the situation he was in, looking around in a daze. Jordan soon recalled the fall he made before this disorientation he now felt, recalled the dart that he saw in his body and recalled the hurricane that threatened Cinanwood. As Jordan’s sight returned to him, he saw dozens of FBI agents running across the beach to where he had landed, aiming at him with rifles and handguns. In the distance he saw the other Lugia, Joe, falling from the sky, but at the same time noticed that the hurricane had ceased. Now that their job had been finished, it was time to focus back on the evasion of the police. While it was obvious that Jordan’s chances had been crushed, he could still help Lana before he was taken. Jordan closed his eyes, trying to focus on projecting his thoughts.

”Lana, I’ve found Joe, but you need to leave now. Take Zeus and run.”

Jordan looked out at the ocean, hoping to see Lana running from the shore as he quickly lost consciousness before the FBI agents that surrounded him, returning to his original human form.

Eliot Nadel
Cinanwood Shore

"What have we here?" Eliot says, his thick glasses glinting opaquely. "Take her to the base. And if *any* harm comes to her, heads will roll." He then takes out his phone and calls Dr. Eruditio. "Guess what, boss? I got you a present." He says.

Last edited:
Raymond Eruditio
FBI Scientist
His penthouse in Goldenrod

Raymond's phone rang. Who dared to call him this early in the morning? The caller ID said 'Nadel, Eliot'. Raymond answered it so he could tell Nadel off.
"Guess what, boss? I got you a present." Eliot said.
"It had better be a living Quista or you can start writing your will".

Eliot Nadel
FBI Scientist
Cinanwood Shore

"Gee, how'd you know? They were making a storm near Cinanwood, really easy to find 'em. We're bringing her to the base right now." Eliot laughs, heading for a car. "So, how does this thing in the Lugia cure disease? Is it some kinda vaccine, or what?" He asks. "And how're we gonna get it out?"

Last edited:
Lana Alnar
Quista: 1 transformation
Shores of Cianwood-- Running from the FBI

"I'll go. Just... Just... Just be careful!"

I had to run. I had to. Unless I wanted to die. I decided to take the first option. "Come on, Zeus. We've gotta run."

I began taking off torwards the city. Faster. Faster. Do you wan to die?! No, no thanks. I wasn't sure if I took the right path-- The FBI was more accustomed to the city, but I'd have more room to dodge 'em. But if I took the ocean, I'd have a head start. And the FBI could trap me faster. Wait a minute-- I was a Quista! I ha Lugia DNA, and could transform. Go. Take the ocean!

I spun myself around, and ran the other way. Go. Go. Go!

There it was. The ocean. It was calling me out... It wanted me to come to it. This time, I'd answer its calls. I was at the shore. The water would wash up to my feet, foaming on the soft white sand. I could hear the fizzing of bubbles... So relaxing... So calm...

Zeus looked at me. It was a look that said, Go to the city! It's the right choice! I thought about that for a bit. He was right. Zeus knew better. Off to the city I would go. It was back to my days in Olivine. But, of course, I would have to be a little more cautious. I turned to take one last look at Jordan. "Stay alive. Just try to."

I began to sprint torwards Cianwood again. But around the back way. No main roads for the known fugitive! I was already looking for vital things. "There's a tree... Water... Some rocks... Tinder..."

Earnhardt
Jordan's Gallade
Cinanwood Outskirts - Shore

"Lana, I've found Joe, but you need to leave now. Take Zeus and run."

Already sensitive to Jordan's thoughts without his ability to utilize telepathy, Earnhadt easily heard Jordan's order to Lana, and understood that his would be similar. He picked Seraph's unconscious body, pausing only to watch as Joseph fell onto the beach. Throwing the Gardevoir over his shoulder, he walked hastily between Abrams and Tybalt, who followed behind without comment, accepting Earnhardt as acting leader in the absence of both Seraph and Jordan. As he walked back towards the original campsite, Earnhardt turned slightly to point back at Katherine, Marc and Zoey, then motion for them to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom