• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Quista: The Guardians Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc and Zoey Benson, Katherine Ferguson
Civilian, FBI Agent

"Come on, we need to follow" Katherine told them as she saw Earnhardt pointing and gesturing them to follow.

"What about Jordan? We can't just leave them out there" Zoey replied, the hurricane had subsided so that threat was over.

"Zoe you know Jordan would be telling us to leave, look we need a rest but when we are able to, we will come back and get Jordan and the rest of the Quista group" Marc replied, Zoey still looked unsure.

"Zoey I know you care about these kids, but we still need a rest and figure out a plan. This is the FBI you know it's not that easy" Katherine commented. Zoey knew she was right and started to follow Katherine and the psychic duo with the other Pokemon of Jordan.

Raymond Eruditio
FBI Scientist
Goldenrod City-Raymond's Penthouse

Maybe I won't have to kill Nadel. To Raymond's surprise, Eliot Nadel had been useful. He had caught a Quista.

"So, how does this thing in the Lugia cure disease? Is it some kinda vaccine, or what?" He asked. "And how're we gonna get it out?" Raymond had almost forgotten about how the FBI had convinced Nadel to help them.

"It's not exactly a vaccine. It eliminates all harmful foreign substances from the body and prevents such substances from entering it. We'll have to run some tests before we know how to extract it." Raymond hated participating in such a worthless lie. Nadel already had the choice of doing what the government wanted or dying. Why was it necessary to trick him? If Nadel couldn't handle the thought of assisting the FBI in gaining a weapon, that was his problem.

Ryan Tricolo
Quista-0 Transformations
Ocean-En Route to Cianwood City

Ryan was riding on Kingler across the ocean. He longed to swim the whole way himself but that would be a waste of a transformation. Off in the distance, he could see the hurricane dissipate.
That's good...

Eliot Nadel
FBI
Cianwood City

"Okay, good. I'm taking her to base right now. Bye!" He says, hanging up. He then heads over to Hannah. "She the one?" He asks, showing Hannah the body. "We'll probabally interrogate her. You can speak with her, if you feel so inclined."

Lana Alnar
Quista: 0 transformations
Outskirts of Cianwood

I kept running, trying my best not to look back. If I did, I would slow down, or something along those lines. It was all about staying strong, and moving on. And it looked like I would be by myself for a while...

I eventually got to the tree that I had seen earlier. It would make a nice little hideout. I had some water in my bag. I had picked it up not too long before we left Olivine. Olivine... That place had some serious memories. Most weren't terribly great. And now we Quista were seperated again. Jordan was back on the beach, Joe was I had no idea where, and the rest were dead. Fun.

So now what? Did I just set up camp and wait? I decided to do just that. I climbed up the tree, Zeus behind, and found a nice branch to sleep on. After doing so, I tried to sleep, but couldn't. I was way too alert.

(OOC): Try to ignore Hannah and use Jordan's loss of consciousness to control him for the time being. I won't be in a real good position for lots of posting, so try not to rely on me too much for responses, though I will oversee the roleplay. I'm looking at one, two, maybe three posts a day right now.

Earnhardt
Jordan's Gallade
Cinanwood Outskirts -Mountains

Walking over what seemed to be the identical rocky hills north of Cinanwood, Earnhardt began to wonder how he could possibly find Jordan's campsite, especially when he had never visited it. He soon found that it would be much easier than anticipated as he led Katherine and the Bensons to Jordan's tent, which had been overturned by the hurricane winds, and was still moving about gradually bt the still-pounding rain. With a brief command from Earnhardt, Tybalt was sent away in search of Jordan's travel bag, running through the mountains at the greatest possible speed.

Leaving the tent behind, Earnhardt brought Abrams, the Bensons and Katherine to the edge of the rocks where waves crashed against them feet below. Earnhardt teleported onto Abrams' body where he set Seraph down on top. Once he was sure she would not fall, Earnhardt turned his attention to the humans as he spoke again, Gallade? Gall, Gall.

Zeus
Jordan's Dragonair
Cinanwood Outskirts

Once Lana found a spot to settle into for the time being, Zeus extended his body to reach a branch below the one that Lana had chosen. Once he hand a grip on it, he wrapped his body around it, using it to support his weight and relax. After a few minutes, Zeus looked down to notice that Lana was restless as she lay against the tree branch. "Air," Zeus calmly uttered to Lana, attempting to express that he would watch over her and that she had nothing to fear.

Hannah Brooks
FBI Agent
Cinanwood City - Shore

"Don't worry," Hannah said as she watched the boy who killed her Arcanine finally fall to the restraints of Johto SWAT teams. "I'll come by to see him when he's awake. For now, just take me to Olivine."

(OOC): Note that a dead Lugia (Joseph) just fell out of the sky near Jordan. Also note that Jordan is neither female, nor a girl.

Eliot Nadel
FBI
Cianwood, going to Goldenrod

"Actually, he's going to Goldenrod." Eliot says, injecting the serum into Joshua and ordering some grunts to take him back to base. "It's our main base, after all. Can't have him in a place without maximum security." He says, getting into his limo, as the chaffeur takes him to base, the Quista following in a truck.

OOC: Fair enough, Mr. Nadel can just find some other pawn.

Last edited:
Civilian, FBI Agent

"What does he want us to do now?" Zoey questioned as Earnhardt talked to them.

"I think he wants to teleport us so we need to hang onto Metagross. So Sceptile return" Marc replied

"Right, Blastoise you too" Zoey commanded as the two returned their patient Pokemon who were waiting. Katherine watched them grab a hold onto Metagross. She wished things were easier, that the coverup had never happened, it was causing so much drama. She walked over and held onto Metagross.

"Is this what you wanted?" Katherine asked. While she waited she wondered if Chatot could possibly translate what Earnhardt was saying into English, Jordan would be the only one to recognize the Chatot and even then he probably didn't know it was the same Chatot or that she was an agent.

OOC: Would Chatot able to translate what Earnhardt says into English? Although he usually imitates what people say in people language.

Raymond Eruditio
FBI Scientist
Goldenrod-His Penthouse

Because he was awake, Raymond decided to check his email. Most people didn't have either the courage or the foolishness it took Nadel to call Raymond this early. There was one email telling him that the FBI had gotten permission to use Saber 1. Another said the Quista, Joseph Antonimous, had been caught; yet another said Joseph had escaped. The most recent said the Quista, Jordan Summers, had been caught and a different Lugia had been found dead. It didn't matter though. They had one and that was enough.

[OOC]: I don't really understand why you would need another pawn. I'll be able to post at a normal rate in a week, so by all means, don't disregard Jordan. I'd like to see where this goes now that you have him. Also, in my interpretation of a Chatot's speech mimicking, it would only repeat the words, "Gallade," rather than translate what Earnhardt says.

Earnhardt
Jordan's Gallade
Cinanwood Outskirts - Mountain

Earnhardt watched as the group he was leading all grabbed onto Abrams. It was not exactly what he had planned, but it looked as though Abrams' body could hold all of them. After being sure that everyone was holding on, and assuming the Chatot, who was otherwise ignored, would be able to fly its way back to its master, he nodded to Abrams, who then walked to the edge of the cliff, giving his riders a brief chance to glance over at the boulders that littered the water's surface. After a few seconds, Abrams dropped himself over the edge, using telekinesis to keep his body level so that it would be easier for whoever was holding on. As it neared the surface, Abrams used its ability of levitation to slow his drop off the cliff, hovering above the boulders that were seen from the cliff beforehand,

OOC: Ah okay, and Chatot wasn't released btw it's still in the pokeball lol

Civilian, FBI Agent

"Looks like this is where we might be getting off, although I am not sure why we are stopping here" Marc remarked, he noticed both Zoey and Katherine seemed to be in their own worlds. "Guys, don't worry we will be fine" Marc assured them, Zoey smiled slightly at him

"I hope you are right, so what now? Do we just hop off Metagross?" Zoey asked, Katherine was still quiet though.

[OOC]: Hey, Tara. Nevermind.

Earnhardt
Jordan's Gallade
Cinanwood Outskirts - Ocean

Once they are near the surface of the water, Abrams begins floating out into the ocean with enough altitude to avoid the waves. As the distance between Abrams and the mountains grows, Earnhardt and Tybalt eventually teleport onto Abrams with Katherine and the Bensons, holding Jordan's duffel bag. Earnhardt points northeast in the direction of Olivine city, which was the same direction that Abrams was moving in. With the assumption that he had just explained where they were going, Earnhardt turns his attention to Seraph, who he ties to Jordan's bag to ensure that she does not fall off of Abrams.

With his attention of Seraph, Earnhardt doesn't notice as Abrams unintentionally crosses paths with a boy riding a Kingler.

OOC: Nevermind what?

Civilian, FBI Agent
Cianwood Outskirts- Ocean

"You know I have never ridden on a Metagross before, not did I think you could with this many people" Zoey said as she stared down at the ocean that earlier tried to take her life.

"A first time for everything, and looks like we are heading to Olivine City" Marc replied before looking at his wife, he could tell Zoey was worried about the Quista kids since they had no idea what was really going on now.

"Olivine, where it all begun" Katherine whispered staring at the land ahead.

Ryan Tricolo
Quista-O Transformations
The Ocean near Cianwood

Ryan passed by a Metagross levitating across the ocean with people on it's back. Maybe I should ask them if they've seen a Quista... But what if they believe the FBI's stories? He looked back and saw the Metagross leave his view. Now it's too late... Ryan reached the shore and returned Kingler. He saw a large white object in the distance. Could it be a Lugia? He started walking towards the object.

Last edited:
Lana Alnar
Quista: 1 transformation
A tree on the outskirts of Cianwood

Zeus was trying to calm me down, and I have to admit, it was working rather well. I was feeling a little more relaxed now. I leaned up against the tree, and let out a few deep breaths. One, two, three...

There were no other Quista around me, except for Jordan. And I was pretty sure I wouldn't be seeing him any time soon, if ever. So for now, it was just Zeus and me. And it wasn't going too badly. I could hear the crashing of the waves at the beach, pulling onto the shore, then back out.

I leaned back a little more, and pushed my feet out even more so. My eye lids felt a little heavy. And it wasn't too long after that that I fell asleep. For the first time in a while.

Eliot Nadel
FBI Agent
Cianwood, heading to boat

Eliot sits in the back of the car, thinking about Eruditio's explanation. "Removes foreign substan- That's bull." He thinks, thrn notices a girl by the side of the road. Having studied her and her confederate's wanted posters, he realizes who she is, and begins to think. About halfway to the dock and a few seconds later, he knowss what he must do. (Those people...The government's been lying to me. Guess dad was right.) He thinks. "Wait." Eliot says to his chaffeur. "I think I saw something." He says. "Stop the car, I'm gonna go check it out."

"You sure you don't want me to come with?" Clay, his chaffeur and bodyguard says.

"No, I just think it was somebody who might've seen the proceedings. I'll have a look." He exits the car, and runs 'till he reaches Lana. "Not safe to sleep in trees." The hacker says. "Might fall. I need a favor, and if you do as I say, you're confederates will be safe and sound." He says. "That, or I can call my boss. And if I don't come back, somebody will come after me. You don't really have much of a choice, do you, Lana?

Zeus
Jordan's Dragonair
Cinanwood Outskirts

Zeus falls from the tree before Eliot. Unsure as to whether or not he is friend or foe, Zeus coils himself at the base of the tree in preperation for an attack against him, but waits for Lana's reaction or order.

OOC: LIIIIVVVEEE!!! (Prepares for CPR)

Eliot Nadel
FBI Scientist/Traitor
Cianwood

Annoyed at having to wait, Eliot pulls a wii remote out of his pocket. As he turns safety mode off, the red light on the bottom turns green, and, as he pushes the up button on the control pad, it hums to life, a thin, 12 inch laser knife emanating from the end. "Yo, wake up!" He says, a bit loudly. He cuts the tree down just above the pokemon, the plasma meeting no resistance neatly felling the tree.

Ryan Tricolo
Quista- 0 Transformations
Cianwood

When Ryan got close to the large white object, he was dismayed. It was a Lugia, but it was dead. Nearby it were a few FBI agents.

"How are we going to move this thing?" one said. Ryan ran into the bushes. He managed to hear a few bits of the conversation.

"At least we got one alive".

"...sending him to Goldenrod".

"..still two more..."

Ryan kept running until he couldn't hear them anymore. He sat down for a moment to rest. One Quista was dead and another was captured. This was terrible news. Did he have any chance of finding the others? Then Ryan heard talking coming from somewhere. He walked closer to hear better.

"...do as I say....safe and sound...You don't really have much of a choice, do you, Lana?"

Lana? Where have I heard that name before Ryan moved to a bush even closer to the voice. From here he could see a tree with someone in it. A Dragonair was curled around the bottom and a man stood next to it. The man reached into his pocket pulled out a game system controller. Without warning the game controller became a laser sword.

"Yo, wake up!" shouted the man. To Ryan's surprise he cut right through the tree.

OOC: Should I email Snowfire to ask if her character should become an NPC, or would that be rude? It'd be really weird if Lana was still asleep after a tree she was in got cut down, but Ms. Snow hasn't been on in nearly a month.

[OOC]: I'm unsure, but I know that I can't think of a way to contact her myself. I suppose it would be rude to continue without Snow knowing regardless of whether or not Lana was involved.

In any event, I guess I'll try to follow up on the attempts to revive this thing. I thought everyone lost interest. Also remember that the state, location etc. of my Quista is still for you to determine.

Zeus
Jordan's Dragonair
Cianwood Outskirts

Zeus moves aside as Eliot stepped forward to cut down the tree, wanting to be nowhere near plasma blade himself. While he was suprised at how effortlessly the tree was taken down from where it stood, Zeus was still angered by how Eliot disrupted Lana. Still without the knowledge of how Lana wanted Eliot handled, Zeus responded with a quick Dragonbreath attack aimed at Eliot's feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom