• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Quiz: What Pokemon are You?

Are you happy with your results from the quiz?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
I ended up taking the quiz four times and each time, I got the same answer;

1596852162017.gif

I guess it really fits. I’m surprised about the impulse since I generally tend to hold back and think a lot before I do anything but there are sometimes when I’ll jump at an opportunity so...

I echo the sentiments that I’d like to see an updated version one day but at the same time, this is probably one of the better “What Pokémon are you?” quizzes I’ve taken, especially since it wasn’t limited to just the starters or a handful of the most popular mons.

Last edited:
I got Pikachu... again...

I ended up taking the quiz four times and each time, I got the same answer;

I guess it really fits. I’m surprised about the impulse since I generally tend to hold back and think a lot before I do anything but there are sometimes when I’ll jump at an opportunity so...

I echo the sentiments that I’d like to see an updated version one day but at the same time, this is probably one of the better “What Pokémon are you?” quizzes I’ve taken, especially since it wasn’t limited to just the starters or a handful of the most popular mons.
Link broken.

togetic.gif
This fits for the most part, and it's what I usually get from this quiz, but the Pokémon I got isn't one of my favorite Pokémon. I do want to use it in a Pokémon game so as to gain a better opinion of it, at least.
I took the test two more times, and each time I got this instead:
pikachu.gif
Not sure what the difference is, but I'll take it, I guess? Might be my recent activity on the forum that contributed to my being more outgoing.

took it three times, trying to be as accuraretly as I can...
all three times came up with
gardevoir.gif

not a Pokemon I really like, description, kind of matches with mine
I'm very quiet and calmed, will try to do all possible to help out others

Great quiz, and surprisingly accurate, I also like that the Pokémon options are diverse. I'm happy with the results, I love Togetic and I think the description fits me very well, sometimes I can be very impulsive :LOL:, and about being kind is funny because several users have told me that I'm kind, thanks for that, it's always appreciated :giggle:.

togetic.gif

This quiz is bullcrap for me, I've taken it several times in the past and always get a different result. I just now got Pikachu which is nothing like some of my past results.

My past results, more gloomy yet more accurate:
absol.gif

primeape.gif

I feel like this one is the most accurate, except for the always angry part.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom