• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Quiz: What Pokemon are You?

Are you happy with your results from the quiz?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
cubone.gif
damn this is accurate-

First try was slowpoke, which fits but I'll reset for mudkip like I did with pmd blue rescue team. I took it more seriously, but then I got pikachu, the description couldn't be farther from the truth.
The extremly accurate one:
slowpoke.gif

charizard.gif

I got my favorite Pokémon. But the first part is not accurate to my character. I am quick to judge people and care for ones close to me.

Last edited:
I did it twice (with slightly different answers) and got...
tyranitar.gif
alakazam.gif

1. Your (possibly hypothetical) crush unexpectedly asks you out. What do you do?
    • This couldn't happen; you don't have any crushes and wouldn't get any.
  2. Okay, forget about that last question. Somebody other than your crush, i.e. somebody you don't have any romantic interest in, asks you out. What do you do then?
    • Tell them very carefully that they're a nice person but you don't like them that way and it will be better for both of you if you don't date.
  3. Your country is going to elect a new leader (hypothetically). Are you going to vote?
    • Yes. It is important to let one's voice be heard and you take politics seriously.
  4. What would your dream job be?
    • Something very well paid/Something solid and reliable. (If I remember correctly, these gave the same results)
  5. What kinds of Pokémon do you primarily tend to like?
    • Ones whose design you think looks good.
  6. When do you feel best?
    • Alone at home with a good book. (Tyranitar - I don't feel this is accurate as I've stopped reading books over the years)
    • When you've just succeeded at something you've been working on for a long time. (Alakazam)
  7. What do you first and foremost look for in a partner?
    • Being reasonably well-off. (Tyranitar - Misread the question, I don't feel this is accurate either)
    • You don't want a partner. (Alakazam)
  8. What is the meaning of life?
    • To pass on your genes and then die.
  9. Do you believe in God?
    • No. There is no good reason to believe there should be one, and science is slowly rendering religion obsolete.
Going off the descriptions, I think Alakazam is more fitting than Tyranitar. This also makes sense because I had gone back and changed two of my responses (because they didn't seem accurate) after thinking it over for a bit.

I've taken several of these online tests and I always come out with the exact same results, Pikachu.

togetic.gif
This fits for the most part, and it's what I usually get from this quiz, but the Pokémon I got isn't one of my favorite Pokémon. I do want to use it in a Pokémon game so as to gain a better opinion of it, at least.

Ah yes, this quiz. I've been taking it for years. Most of the time, I'd get Togetic. But this time, I got:

Kinda would like an update of it, since it was made during the fourth gen. Still, it is somewhat accurate, I suppose. It does reflect a bit of a loss of optimism as I've gotten older to go from Togetic's description to this. I don't see myself as a Bug-type at all though.

porygon.gif
As one user said; this quiz is very... very old; and it shows.

That said; I don't really find myself as... 'logical'; but I do usually keep to myself, I'm agnostic, and would rather not get involved in politics. I'm also not very keen on romantic-based relationships because I'm an aromantic with absolutely zero interest in having a dedicated partner.

I'm just happy I didn't get Pikashit or Charishit tho.

shellder.gif

fairly accurate, but I feel like I get a different answer each time I take this. think I got Teddiursa and Togetic before!

ninetales.gif

I wouldn't particularly like to be this Pokémon, but that is one accurate description...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom