• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

quiz: which starter is most compatible with you?

Screenshot 2021-03-18 3.56.30 AM.png

NAILED IT

I got Sobble! I was hoping for Mudkip, but Sobble is my favorite of the Galarian starters so I still win :p

I got Bulbasaur! That's... shockingly accurate considering how random the questions seemed! I mean, Poison is my favourite type, Grass is my favourite between Grass, Fire, and Water, I generally really like Grass and Poison Pokémon, and I'd even actually been contemplating trying to get a Bulbasaur! It says only 6% of people get Bulbasaur too! Also if anyone wants to trade me one I've got Alpha Sapphire so it would have to be Gen VI...

hi! since it's kind of trending right now, I made an uquiz on which starter pokemon (probably) fits you the best.
i'm a newbie here so i'm not sure if I'm allowed to drop the link here, but if I am, I hope you try it and post results! :D
I got Cyndaquil which ngl is interesting

Back
Top Bottom