• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rabbit Doubt II -- WOLVES WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rabbit Doubt II -- Day 4 -- Inactivity Wins! (VOTE) 8/21/11

Meh, there wasn't any way of disproving me being a wolf once you assumed I was. Best of luck anyways, rabbits!

I guess I had that coming for inactivity, but good luck to all of my fellow rabbits!

vote:mintaka
Vote:Flareth

Also, I'm not sure about Iteru, but it seems weird he has barely given real reasons for something and everyone he has voted have turned out as rabbits (although just rabbits have been killed, Zhwoobatte and Flareth have been inactive, Sourcandy has voted Mintaka as I have done and Aestivate has voted Sourcandy.)

I've always given reasons for my votes, and said if I've agreed with other people's votes. I also don't see how you can incriminate me for voting for rabbits. May I remind you that no wolf is dead yet, and thus, a great deal of other people have voted for them to?

Vote1: Pseudonym

For the bizarre point against me which applies to so many others.

Vote2: Mintaka

For having debated against so many others, and never turned up dead. I think if it were just one or two people then I think it would have been a setup, but this has happened for way too many in my opinion to be that.

I already gave my explanation. If I were a wolf, why would I repeat the same pattern twice?

Sourcandy, why are you voting for me for no reason? This has happened more than once, and I do not know who else I should find suspicious.
VOTE 1: Sourcandy
VOTE 2: Sourcandy

@Mintaka:: You're right.
unvote:mintaka and flareth.
Vote:Mintaka and mintaka

Because I have a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night you're wolf.

Something has happened!

The rabbits meandered around, but they came to no clear conclusions. So, in haste, they lynched... @Mintaka and @初音ミク (Sourcandy). Both were Rabbits.

history-of-the-rabbit8.jpg

Suddenly, the wolves striked! They devoured the rest of the rabbits:

@Zhwoobatte, a rabbit, was killed first.
@Flareth, a Rabbit, was killed.
@Pseudonym, the last rabbit, was killed.
Therefore, the winners were:
@Iteru and @Aestivate!
mad-wolves.jpg

Iteru and Aestivate, the wolves, have won!

@Neonsands @Mijzelffan @初音ミク @Outcast @Synthesis @Zhwoobatte @Axle Helios-kun @Flame_ @Flareth @hurristat @Mintaka @Sgt.Pepper's @Iteru @hellion @GoldenrodGirl @Sylver @Pseudonym @lizzxxk @Travalgar @Aestivate @Derier44

Post-game questions:

-- Did you have fun playing Rabbit Doubt? Would you play again?

-- What could be done to improve Rabbit Doubt?

-- Was my explanation of everything within the game clear? Is there something I failed to do as host?

-- Did the changes in mechanics help?

-- Is there something preventing rabbits from winning, or have the wolves just played well two games in a row?

DAMN IT! I REALIZED ITERU WAS A WOLF AS I MADE MY WAY HERE :mad: :mad:

For the phase I played it was fun :3

You know, I can't think of anything. I thought the concept was pretty neat.

-- Was my explanation of everything within the game clear? Is there something I failed to do as host?
Clear as ...something clear.

wut? I don't know if this applies to me or if I missed something.

-- Is there something preventing rabbits from winning, or have the wolves just played well two games in a row?
Maybe if the ratio allowed for more rabbits to wolves? The probability to get a wolf randomly would go down, but perhaps rabbits could have enough time to get their acts together.

I don't know. I have a feeling that if I didn't die so quickly I would have had a blast. :3

Maybe have one wolf kill a night or something. Both games flew by way too quickly but they were still good and addictive.

Nah, you did a pretty good job imo. All the phases were ready in perfect order and you have a neat presentation imo.

Uh, I can't remember the changes ;)

Yeah, I think it's harder to explain and defend yourself as being a rabbit when you have little or no proof to go on. Not that it'd be easy being a wolf or anything, but I do think wolves get a bit of a lead here

Hurry up and do RD3 ^_~

Post-game questions:

I sucked, so no!
It was fun, I'd play again.

Since there are no special roles in this game, revealing the vote count at the end of each phases would be nice imo.

Perfectly clear. / Nothing.

I found stacking votes a neat addition to the game, it allowed anyone to focus on one suspect if need be.

Honestly the latter, it's hard to defend as a rabbit, but still the rabbits have the numbers.

Iteru and Aestivate, the wolves, have won!

Anime mod victory!

This was my first time playing Rabbit Doubt, and I thought it was a lot of fun. I'd play again.

I'm not too sure really.

I thought everything was clear, and you responded to any doubts or questions we had in the QT so I thought you were a great host.

I didn't need to contact anyone but Aestivate privately so I cannot comment too much on that, but I thought that allowing double votes on a player was good as it meant there was more to talk about when someone did it.

I would say inactivity. In such a fast based game I think inactivity from rabbits really hurts their side.

They've won again?

Next time... I will win. Unless I'm a wolf, then I'd help the wolves lose by accident. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

Yes, even I was out in the first round. Always would play again.
Was there any improvements from last time? I didn't notice if there was any so I wouldn't be able to comment if we can improve further.
Understood last time, understood more this time. Maybe tell us how many wolves there are. Unless it's always two then don't worry.
There was a change? Checks... Didn't notice the change.
They played well. Leading us to attack each other every time we voted for them. They are tactical.

Indeed I did, I'm a bit more sadistic than me usually sweet demeanor would let on >:D

Separate day/night phases, and maybe a role or two for the rabbits. Maybe something like camouflage, which is what most rabbits try do when they're being hunted in the wild.

Nope, crystal clear direction. :)

I didn't play in the first rabbit doubt, so no comment.

Inactivity on the rabbits side, I think, and the fact that ruru-kun and i are just so damn ingenious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom