• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rabbit Doubt -- WOLVES WIN -- 7/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game SIGN-UPS 7/5/11

Guess I'm in then!

Sign-ups are closed. We will be running 2 wolves. Everyone will soon receive a PM telling you which side you are on.

I've made a mistake: I haven't specified an update time. Because of my own circumstances, I can only update at 2 PM EST or 10 PM EST on a regular basis.

@Mintaka; @Mijzelffan; @parmalee; @Outcast; @Sourcandy; @Hellion; @The Puppetmaster; @Synthesis; @Flareth; @ghaskan; @Fireheart; @Feralize; @CommanderPigg; @Zhwoobatte; @Sgt.Pepper's @Rainbowkit; @Sylver; @TFSpock;

Which update time is preferable to guys?

I do prefer 10 PM EST, as I am sure to be free every day then.

Both times are fine with me. I guess 10 would be best though.

I don't mind.

10 PM EST means 3 AM for me, while 2 PM means 7 PM for me. I prefer the latter, then, though I guess I'm the minory.

Confirming role

@Shadow Darkrai: You are a lucky bug. You only got to post in time because it took a while to type everybody's name properly. But you're in. :p

10 EST the update is, then. Roles are all sent. Good luck everybody.

Last edited:

got

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game ROLES SENT 7/7/11

Role received!

Recieved mine.

got.

Confirmin'

I know mine... Received.

Confirm

Because I've gotten most confirmations at this point, gameplay will start at 3 PM EST (2.5 hours from this post). The Phase will not change until tomorrow, July 8th, at 10 EST (33.5 hours from this post). Essentially, I'm giving you guys 7 extra hours. Voting may begin as soon as it is 3 PM. Good luck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom