• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rabbit Doubt -- WOLVES WIN -- 7/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game ROLES SENT 7/7/11

So I get tomorrow as well? Thank time zones for that!

Confirming

confirmatory.

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game DAY 1 -- Phase Change Tomm. 10 PM EST 7/7

Reminder: Gameplay has begun! Feel free to begin voting! (Remember to number and bold your votes.)

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game DAY 1 -- Phase Change Tomm. 10 PM EST 7/7

role confirmed

vote 1: Hellion
vote 2: Zhwoobatte
uvote 2: Zhwoobatte
vote 2: TFSpock
unvote 1: Hellion
unvote 2: TFSpock
vote 2: Feralize
vote 1: Hellion

Look, I can vote twice! This is fun! :D

Okay, it's the first day. Ze drill, you know this well!

Vote 1: Mintaka

Vote 2: ghaskan

Reasons, then I unvote, etc.

I seem to recall changing my name to parma once upon a time. Not Parmalee, sorry.

AND GUYS, DON'T SCREW THIS UP, KAY? GOOD. THIS IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR A GAME THAT DOES NOT ALLOW OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION.

Love,

parma

I'm a rabbit. One that lives to vote only. D:<

Unlike mafia games, we need to vote for clues, huh?

VOTE 1: Sourcandy
VOTE 2: The Puppetmaster

Give me reasons and all that jazz. AWKWARD FIRST DAY!

Love,

Mintaka

Mintaka? Parmalee remembers voting for you. :p

it's right above you.

I see the vote. I don't find you suspicious, so I don't vote back.
What's the point of that? Voting for you at this situation is same as voting for someone else, given that I don't see any clues. I don't regard random votes as clues. It's not any different.

I also claimed what I am.

Role confirmed. So, we start voting? OK, then...

Vote 1: Feralize

Vote 2: Outcast

Explain why I shouldn't?

Parma seems supicous but I won't vote because Parma might have a reason...

Vote 1: Hellion
Vote 2: Synthesis

Sorry you two. :p

Vote 1: Outcast Care to elaborate your reasoning? Mintaka and parma want reasons. How about you?
Vote 2: Shadow Darkrai You know the drill. Spill the beans.

It's almost impossible for me to have good reasoning for choosing people in the first round.

Vote 1: Outcast Care to elaborate your reasoning? Mintaka and parma want reasons. How about you?
Vote 2: Shadow Darkrai You know the drill. Spill the beans.

Uh... not again... Fine if I go down so YOU will go with me!Vote 1: TFSpock and if you do unvote me I will unvote you! Vote 2: Parma as I said earlier you seem supsious give me a reason to unvote you!

Wow.
Unvote 1: Outcast
Unvote 2: Shadow Darkrai

Vote 1: Shadow Darkrai
Vote 2: Flareth

Shadow Darkrai is too butthurt. I would retract the vote if you gave me reasoning, and you vote me with an OMGUS. That is extremely scummy.

@ Flareth, this vote means absolutely nothing. Do not take it personally.

Last edited:

Ok then... bye... I don't need to give a reason, the reason is there when I get lynched...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom