• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rabbit Doubt -- WOLVES WIN -- 7/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game DAY 1 -- Phase Change Tomm. 10 PM EST 7/7

Unvote 2: Synthesis
Vote 2: Feralize

Synthesis seems innocent to me.

Last edited:
Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game DAY 1 -- Phase Change Tomm. 10 PM EST 7/7

Vote 1: Mijjz <3
Vote 2: Mintaka <3

This is so difficult. D:

Vote 1: Fireheart
Vote 2: Zhwoobatte

Because I don't know. ><

Vote: Shadow Darkrai
Extra Vote(lol!): TFSpock

For both of you kind of being butthurt.

Unvote 1: Hellion
Vote 2: TFSpock

Last edited:

Vote: Shadow Darkrai
Extra Vote(lol!): TFSpock

For both of you kind of being butthurt.

I speak nothin' but teh truth, voting me off will do u (Or the other "rabbits")no good

Look, Shadow, I am not unvoting you. All you've done is try to OMGUS people and say you are innocent.

Alrighty then.

UNVOTE 1: Feralize

VOTE 1: Shadow Darkrai

It's funny, I was going to vote him at first, but I didn't think of any good reason why.

Cole Ronfirmed.

Vote 1: Shadow Darkrai (or SD)

If your only votes are OMGUS ones then that's quite scummy.

Role confirmed.

Vote 1: Outcast

Vote 2: Flareth

Okay, it's the first day. Ze drill, you know this well!

Vote 1: Mintaka

Vote 2: ghaskan

Reasons, then I unvote, etc.

I seem to recall changing my name to parma once upon a time. Not Parmalee, sorry.

AND GUYS, DON'T SCREW THIS UP, KAY? GOOD. THIS IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR A GAME THAT DOES NOT ALLOW OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION.

Love,

parma

In a game where there is no outside communication and no roles to claim, we are a bit screwed now, aren't we? There is not much I can do to prove my innocence, other than saying "I'm a cheesy bunny who likes carrots~" (DISCLAIMER: There won't be any compensation for the damage that link may cause).

As for voting...mmm.

Vote1: CommanderPigg

Someone who hasn't voted for yet, because in this game the only thing we have to clean people are reactions (I don't care if you haven't got a defence. In the long run your reaction WILL be useful). Why I voted for only one person? I don't feel like killing 2 people right off day one (though that'll probably happen anyway) as the wolves will do enough killing to get us some info, and I like to have control over my votes shall I want to change stuff. Maybe it's just me, but 2 votes feel so hard to change around...

Ghaskan, you actually gave me a really good idea.

We could use clues to indicate what species of rabbit we have. This isn't flawless, but what else do we have to work on. I'll confirm with Phoenicks as to whether we can do this or not.

@Phoenicks

It's almost impossible for me to have good reasoning for choosing people in the first round.

First day. Reactions. We lynch to look for them and voting patterns to be used later in the game.

Uh... not again... Fine if I go down so YOU will go with me!Vote 1: TFSpock and if you do unvote me I will unvote you! Vote 2: Parma as I said earlier you seem supsious give me a reason to unvote you!

Hmm...you find parma suspicious for starting this shindig. parma doesn't think this warrants any suspicion. why? because she got people to talk. Talking helps majorly in games like this. And since private communication is barred, then it's pivotal here. If you don't talk, you lose. Simple as that.

On that note...

Unvote 1: Mintaka

Vote 1: Zhwoobatte

He's been quiet. Quiet players don't help in getting rid of the wolves. TALK, MAN!

In a game where there is no outside communication and no roles to claim, we are a bit screwed now, aren't we? There is not much I can do to prove my innocence, other than saying "I'm a cheesy bunny who likes carrots~" (DISCLAIMER: There won't be any compensation for the damage that link may cause).

As for voting...mmm.

Vote1: CommanderPigg

Someone who hasn't voted for yet, because in this game the only thing we have to clean people are reactions (I don't care if you haven't got a defence. In the long run your reaction WILL be useful).

You're only screwed if you think you are. Your reaction tells this. You'd better do something than to twiddle your fingers, parma suggests.

Yes. It is just you, ghaskan. Seriously. Votes aren't that hard to change, you know.

Why I voted for only one person? I don't feel like killing 2 people right off day one (though that'll probably happen anyway) as the wolves will do enough killing to get us some info, and I like to have control over my votes shall I want to change stuff. Maybe it's just me, but 2 votes feel so hard to change around...

Elaborate more on the above view of yours.

You seem content to not vote and let the wolves have their dinner.

However. There are people who we haven't heard from yet.

Unvote 2: ghaskan

Vote 2: Sylver

You too have been quiet. Talk.

Ok then... bye... I don't need to give a reason, the reason is there when I get lynched...

Answer this:Why do you feel like you don't need to give a reason as to get those votes off of you? Think about that. You have votes on you. Natural instinct is to either fight or flight. The way you're reacting to the votes indicates a flight response. You're unwilling to open up. Your attitude is not convincing enough to seem townish.

I speak nothin' but teh truth, voting me off will do u (Or the other "rabbits")no good

parma is unimpressed. You can dish out the votes, but you can't take them. Why is this so?

We could use clues to indicate what species of rabbit we have. This isn't flawless, but what else do we have to work on. I'll confirm with Phoenicks as to whether we can do this or not.

@Phoenicks

Claiming? First day? Do elaborate on this train of thought, Synthesis.

My internet has stopped working this morning, and I've been in school!

Vote1: Mintaka, that first post of yours... Suspicion
Vote2: Shadow Darkrai, you're throwing everyone into suspicion!

Vote 1: Mijzelffan

Cause he wants a reaction so there, reaction. :p

Vote 2: Sourcandy

Cause she's good at playinng innocent when she's evilz. XD

Vote 1: Mijzelffan

Cause he wants a reaction so there, reaction. :p

No I don't. I never vote for sake of reaction. You must have me confused for someone else. Or you just meant to say "OMGUS" instead of what you actually said :3

Oooh look I'm being voted!
So uh... Vote 1: TFSpock Vote 2: Shadow Darkrai

@Phoenicks

If you mean claiming, it's redundant. Everybody is a rabbit, except for the two people who aren't.

If you're referring to the picture of a rabbit I used when sending everybody PMs, you're more than free to talk about it. I suggest that everybody talk about it. Everybody should admire it's beauty:

rabbit.jpg

Oh, I thought we all had different rabbit pictures for some reason. IGNORE ME.

My internet has stopped working this morning, and I've been in school!

Well, you're here now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom