• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rabbit Doubt -- WOLVES WIN -- 7/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game DAY 1 -- Phase Change Tomm. 10 PM EST 7/7

Oh look at the beautiful rabbit... The pink background, the white surface. The 2 colors of brown and white working perfectly on the rabbit... Oh so beautiful.

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game DAY 1 -- Phase Change Tomm. 10 PM EST 7/7

That rabbit pic makes me want to go buy a pet rabbit for myself. Thanks, Phoenicks.

Vote 1: Parma

Vote 2: Mizjel

Because I can!

*so wishes she could have a pet in the house :3*

bunny-206391.jpg

*so wishes she could have a pet in the house :3*

bunny-206391.jpg

Hey, they don't look all that bad for overgrown rats.

Well, we're not massive Angora Rabbits... We're those cute ones!

Unvote1: Mintaka
Vote1: Synthesis

Well, we're not massive Angora Rabbits... We're those cute ones!

Unvote1: Mintaka
Vote1: Synthesis

Is this just random because I said something, or do you have an actual reason?

Btw has anyone been keeping a tally of the votes? Gonna probably be random lynches with so many votes.

Oops, forgot that bit!
That last thing you said.

My votes still stand,
Vote 1 for Synthesis and vote 2 for shadow Darkrai

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- Day 2 -- Let's not tie again -- Update 10 PM EST 7/7

Something has happened!

The rabbits gathered omniously. Committed to root out the wolves, they first targeted Shadow Darkrai. Having decided this, however, they were unable to select a second target. A narrow tie was found; they had reached an impasse. So they eliminated Shadow Darkrai and discovered....

1%5Clittle-cute-rabbit--19865.jpg

Shadow Darkrai was a rabbit.

Meanwhile, the wolves met. They selected two targets -- ripe for the hunt. And a shocked rabbit herd discovered the next day:

Cute-Little-Bunnies7.jpg

Mijzelffan and Flareth were eliminated.

It appeared, by the looks of things, that Mijzelffan had been killed first.

Shadow Darkrai, Mijzelffan, and Flareth have been eliminated. They were all Rabbits.

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- DAY 2 -- Let's not tie again -- 10 PM EST 7/8/11

Well, that's just lovely. -_-

It feels like an endless day 1...

Vote 1: Feralize
Vote 2: Hellion

You two were most connected to Mijz and Flareth,in terms of votes. You know the drill.

Vote 1: Zhwoobatte

You still haven't talked. Yeah.

Rough day 1... Well I guess it's better than losing four.

Vote 1: Zwoobatte

I agree with parma, I will unvote you if you do some explaining.

uh, what can i say? i'm a rabbit, don't vote me? there aren't any role powers in this game, so i can't claim what i am, other than a rabbit. if you lynched me, then you would just be killing another rabbit.

Mafia pose as rabbits too. Claiming is meaningless in vanilla flavored games. Like this one.

Talk more on others as well.

Vote 1: Feralize
Vote 2: Hellion

You two were most connected to Mijz and Flareth,in terms of votes. You know the drill.

Sorry for voting for someone that put in a vote for me at first...? I don't see any true justification in your vote for me.

Vote 1: Zhwoobatte

I agree with Outcast and parma.

Damn it all, my poor widdle bunny got NOMNOMNOMed on. Avenge me, fellow rabbits! And remember,

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

...yes, it's from Watership Down. It fits the mood of the game.

Hey, they don't look all that bad for overgrown rats.
Vote: Syn
Sorry, but fellow rabbits would think that rabbits weren't 'overgrown rats', as you called them. Wolves would be more likely to insult teh cuteness that is bunnehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom