• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Raikou vs. Entei vs. Suicune

GameMasterJohn

Graphic Design
Reaction score
In the spirit of these legendary beasts being released into Pokemon Go over the next couple months, I've become curious to see who the community favorite is!
Spr_7s_243.png
Spr_6x_244.png
Spr_7s_245.png

Gotta be honest, I don't really like any of the three that much. Something about them sorta puts me off...
I suppose I prefer the bird trio much more.

Suicune > Raikou >>>> Entei.

#sorrynotreally

The Beast Trio is objectively the best Lesser Legendary Trio in the history of Pokémon. If you disagree, then you're just plain wrong. Sorry bout it.

Entei all the way. It's always seemed like it'd be the cute and fluffy one, and it holds a special place in my heart for that.

Raikou, I love its high Speed and Special Attack. Suicune is elegant but can't hit hard, and I never liked the fact Entei lacked a strong STAB attack outside of event, then got access to Ho-oh's signature move (yes, Ho-oh is the trio master, but it still irks me).

A year ago I'd have said Raikou because I think sabretooth tigers are fucking cool, but over time I've come to believe that there's just something so inexplicably majestic about Entei. Its posture and its silhouette radiate such an intense feeling of power.

same with me, love all three of the legendary cats
will give it slightly more to Suicune, love the design on the legendary water leopard

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom