• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainami's drawings

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score
hello, here I am, starting an art thread. To be quite honest, I'm not very good at drawing...but I want to improve, and I figure by starting an art thread, I'm helping motivate myself to draw more. Practice makes perfect, hopefully, if I'm not too much of a lost cause. Anyways, here's two drawings to start off with.

starmiedrawing453.jpg

messed up a little on the core on this one, but hopefully it's not too big of a deal

stunfiskdrawing369.png

why are you sitting on a lilypad, stunfisk? You're not a frog!

Feel free to leave me ideas for what I should draw next.

Last edited:
Doopliss is my fave! I like how you color because you use light pressure on lighter areas and dark pressure on darker areas.

Doopliss is my fave! I like how you color because you use light pressure on lighter areas and dark pressure on darker areas.
thanks. I'm still getting used to how to shade things, not that great at it so far, hopefully I'll be able to take a class in a few years to help more with it

haven't posted here in a long while
part of the reason I made an art thread in the first place was because I figured it would help motivate me to draw
but even with this thread in place, I have a very hard time actually summoning the motivation to actually draw anyfin
I just don't enjoy drawing very much, generally

anyways, here's somefin my friend @Chidamari Sketch wanted me to draw; hastur from persona 2
I don't think it turned out perfectly, and as always my phone's pictures have somewhat shoddy quality, but here it is

I suppose I had a little fun drawing it, which might be a good sign....maybe I won't completely abandon this thread

@Neosquid

Great work; Naya-chan~ You actually pulled off drawing the Persona better than I thought. The only issue I'd say is that the legs look pretty stiff and the tower is kinda generic; but you did well! Again; nice work portraying this obscure Persona!

Back
Top Bottom