• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Drawings and Stuff

Reaction score
Here are some of my drawings, the pokemon drawings were done in MS Paint with transparancy applied later outside of Paint except for the Psyduck drawing which was done in GIMP. The MLP OC drawings were hand drawn and the Cloudchaser drawing is more paint stuff. I still have a lot to work on to get better, but I had fun drawing these.

Pokemon Drawings:
mew_rainbow_cloud1.png
Mew_Paint.gif
Mew_Paint_1.gif
umbreon_drawing1.png
Vulpix_Paint_1.gif
Ash_Greninja_Paint_1.png
Psyduck_Drawing1.png

My Little Pony Drawings:
rainbowclouddrawing1.png

This is my Pony OC also called Rainbow Cloud, the mane and tail are based on my favourite background pony Cloudchaser's.
rainbowcloud4.png

This is the version of Rainbow Cloud with colour, he has a white coat, blue eyes and sky blue/green mane and tail with a rainbow colured cutie mark.
Cloudchaser.gif

Edit: List of all my drawings (11/10/2017)

Last edited:
Thanks Mew's always been my favourite pokemon :)

It's been a while since I've posted here though I'm hoping to start posting new stuff more regularly from now on, I've got quite a few unfinished drawings on my computer that I need to finish.

Here's a drawing of a young Rainbow Dash before she got her cutie mark that I finished this morning:
Young_Rainbow_Dash_Paint.png

Last edited:
I've been having a go at redesigning my Rainbow Cloud MLP OC, in this design I've given him a unique mane and tail design and drawn a new cutie mark. The mane and tail design is still partly inspired by Cloud Chaser's design but I've also taken inspiration from Hyper Sonic from the Sonic series for the design as well which is where the spiny quill style comes from.

Rainbow_Cloud_New_Design.png

Last edited:
Found some old MLP Drawings I did a couple of years ago:

Rainbow_Cloud_4.gif

In this version of the OC, the mane is based on Soarin's and the tail is based on Cloudchasers. I didn't draw the cutie mark on this OC though, it's just the background from my Rainbow Cloud Mew avatar in a cloud shape and was added after finishing the drawing
Rainbow_Cloud_Equalised.gif

Same OC design as the one above but this one imagines what would happen if he had found Starlight Glimmer's village and had his cutie mark taken away.
lunadrawing.png

An old attempt at drawing Luna in MS Paint, I'm planning to do a new version of this drawing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom