• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

"Betcha can't tackle me!"
Reaction score
Hello!
I'd like to request a banner with the TRio on the left and a Midday Lycanroc on the right. I'd like my username in the middle in a golden Comic Sans MS (It's my favorite font lmao), and the number 3 to be the Dale Earnhardt 3. For the background I'd like diamond steel.

Reaction score
Hello!
I'd like to request a banner with the TRio on the left and a Midday Lycanroc on the right. I'd like my username in the middle in a golden Comic Sans MS (It's my favorite font lmao), and the number 3 to be the Dale Earnhardt 3. For the background I'd like diamond steel.
Hi Chevy :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.

"Betcha can't tackle me!"
Reaction score
Yo that's awesome. I was actually thinking that the 3 would be the actual Dale Earnhardt #3:
products-68acdb98640f61405795e8268e3a4ddc.jpg
But it's great the way it is.

#LetsPowerUp
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I'm requesting another banner now that I've changed my avatar: this time, could you please make me a banner with Corsola at the left, Alcremie in the middle, and Sunny Form Castform at the right? Also, I'd like the text to be "Let's Power Up!" in a yellow-cyan gradient.

Reaction score
I'm requesting another banner now that I've changed my avatar: this time, could you please make me a banner with Corsola at the left, Alcremie in the middle, and Sunny Form Castform at the right? Also, I'd like the text to be "Let's Power Up!" in a yellow-cyan gradient.
Hi Ducky Mioda :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.

"When one person is cursed, two graves are dug."
Reaction score
Hello again Rainbow! I hope you're doing well. I was wondering if you could please make me a banner with three images of Emily from The Corpse Bride, with the forest that appears in the movie as a background, and with the quote "I've spent so long in the darkness, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is" in English 111 Vivace BT. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hello again Rainbow! I hope you're doing well. I was wondering if you could please make me a banner with three images of Emily from The Corpse Bride, with the forest that appears in the movie as a background, and with the quote "I've spent so long in the darkness, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is" in English 111 Vivace BT. Thanks in advance.
Hi EternalPokéFanGirl :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 2 in the queue.

Right at home, in the magma
Reaction score
Thinking about going for a small change for my avatar and signature RC, hope you don't mind.

Am thinking about swapping Rhyperior in my avatar for Rhydon and maybe having a mountain style background

Reaction score
Thinking about going for a small change for my avatar and signature RC, hope you don't mind.

Am thinking about swapping Rhyperior in my avatar for Rhydon and maybe having a mountain style background
Hi BigDocFan, sure can do that :)

>:| 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reaction score
Hi RC! If your not too busy I would like to make a request. Can you make a banner with grookey on the left, mienfoo in the middle, and ducklett on the right? Using the same background and font as my current banner? Thanks! Oh wait, and inbetween Ducklett and Mienfoo could you put Farfetchd, and in between grookey and mienfoo put Totodile? Thanks and sorry for the big request!