• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

Would you like some toast?
Reaction score
Hi RC! If your not too busy I would like to make a request. Can you make a banner with grookey on the left, mienfoo in the middle, and ducklett on the right? Using the same background and font as my current banner? Thanks! Oh wait, and inbetween Ducklett and Mienfoo could you put Farfetchd, and in between grookey and mienfoo put Totodile? Thanks and sorry for the big request!
Hi skywaffles, sure can do that, request accepted, your request is currently slot 2 in the queue :)

Reaction score
I've finished the changed avatar @BigDocFan :)

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/hS4ib2U.png

Made a Mountain version of the banner too.

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/9sgmZsf.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Hello RC I'd like a banner with Grookey, Charizard, Lucario, Pikachu, Dewott and Rookidee with it and written BlazingPyro77. Thanks a lot!

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
Hey RC, can i request a new banner? Same parameters as before except Saber’s Elemental Dragon form, and text on the right saying Elemental Dragon,

Again, i’ll leave the background to your discretion.

thanks!
In that case, can I request a Kamen Rider Saber banner, in his Crimson Dragon form? Text: Saber in a stylised handwriting type font on the bottom left and Crimson Dragon in whatever font looks closest to flaming on the right bottom? I'll leave the background up to you.

Thanks.
Oh! Nearly forgot. Same dimensions as last time. 600x160

Thanks
Can the text be slightly larger and the one on the right italics?

Reaction score
Hey RC, can i request a new banner? Same parameters as before except Saber’s Elemental Dragon form, and text on the right saying Elemental Dragon,

Again, i’ll leave the background to your discretion.

thanks!
Hi Snowy :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.