• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

Hi Rainbow Cloud!

Could I please get a banner with my username in Franklin Gothic Bold with these 8 Pokemon in this order: Meganium, Miltank, Flygon, Walrein, Salamence, Alomomola, Mandibuzz and Keldeo (Resolute form)? With a mountain-y background if possible. Many, MANY thanks!!!
Hi NMLewis :)

Request accepted your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.

Currently away on holiday at the moment and don't have my computer but can start work on your request on the 16th.

Hey Rainbow Cloud, I’d like a standard Espeon banner please. :)
Hi Ana :)

I have an old ready made espeon banner in the pokemon banners gallery linked in the opening post.

I can also make a new Espeon banner after the 16th if you would like a new banner though?

I’d like a new banner if it’s not too much trouble. I didn’t mention it in my previous post but I decided that I’d also like my name on the banner. Many thanks. :)
No probs, request accepted, your request is currently slot 2 in the queue :)

Hiya! Could I request a logo? It'd be of my OC Kayrana. With her Ralts, Aurai; and her Whimsicott, Whimsi.
m3XqA68.png

This is Kayrana! And use any pics of Ralts and Whimsicott you like :D. The backgrounf maybe should have orange and green for sure, but I'm eager to see what you come up with :D.

Hiya! Could I request a logo? It'd be of my OC Kayrana. With her Ralts, Aurai; and her Whimsicott, Whimsi.
m3XqA68.png

This is Kayrana! And use any pics of Ralts and Whimsicott you like :D. The backgrounf maybe should have orange and green for sure, but I'm eager to see what you come up with :D.
Hi Darkmaster006 :)
Yep I can do a logo request, your request is currently slot 3 in the queue.

Sorry it's been a while @Darkmaster006 , took me a while to make the background transparent behind Kayrana, this is what I have so far, did you want the image to have the regular banner proportions I use or were you looking for something that's a differnt shape or size? Would you like any text on your logo too?

hVH9XNc.png

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/hVH9XNc.png

Sorry it's been a while @Darkmaster006 , took me a while to make the background transparent behind Kayrana, this is what I have so far, did you want the image to have the regular banner proportions I use or were you looking for something that's a differnt shape or size? Would you like any text on your logo too?

hVH9XNc.png

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/hVH9XNc.png
Don't worry! Oh, I love the background. Also nice pics for Whimsicott and Ralts <3. Mmm I'm thinking it could look better if you moved Kayrana to the left and then have Aurai (Ralts) and then Whimsi, would you mind to try that out?

Don't worry! Oh, I love the background. Also nice pics for Whimsicott and Ralts <3. Mmm I'm thinking it could look better if you moved Kayrana to the left and then have Aurai (Ralts) and then Whimsi, would you mind to try that out?
Thanks, yeah I can try that, how does this look? :)

1V5KCyo.png

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/1V5KCyo.png

Back
Top Bottom