• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

I've finished your banner request @dawn dusk and made the switch with Pikachu and Ash Greninja :)

wFb0Qep.png

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/wFb0Qep.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

Hi RainbowCloud,

It's my first time in your banner shop, and I thought I would request my own if that's alright.

So, you've made several Pikachu themed banners, as well as some for other users, but it would be nice if you could follow a similar style as the previous ones but personalize it with my username. I don't mind what you choose to do with the background or the font, as long as it isn't too bright.

Thanks!

Hi RainbowCloud,

It's my first time in your banner shop, and I thought I would request my own if that's alright.

So, you've made several Pikachu themed banners, as well as some for other users, but it would be nice if you could follow a similar style as the previous ones but personalize it with my username. I don't mind what you choose to do with the background or the font, as long as it isn't too bright.

Thanks!
Hi Pikadex :)

Thanks and welcome to the shop, yep I can do can do a similar style Pikachu banner with your username. Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue :)

Hi RC
I want a banner with Mimikyu, Dreepy , Gengar.
A tomb at the background and scary houses turned into pieces
A ghosty background

Hi RC
I want a banner with Mimikyu, Dreepy , Gengar.
A tomb at the background and scary houses turned into pieces
A ghosty background
Hi tomb of spirits :)

Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.

With the scary houses turned into pieces do you mean scary houses placed in the background?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom